03MMto21MME

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
03 Marauder, 21 Mach-E
Country flag
That would be a great prize to win, odds for that are nice and it would seem that most will get some sort of prize pack, hopefully more than the sticker with the low number.
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Does anybody know if there are settings in Sync 4A to adjust wheel and tire sizes?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
In the email that came about 30 minutes prior to the event start, several of the links were broken (they weren't actually linked)... But the sweepstakes entry link DID work.

Now given that only about 130 people attended, and fewer than 130 had probably met the sweepstakes qualifications (a Mach-E reservationist who was logged in to Ford Horizons and had pre-registered for this video), this means the odds of winning are higher.

So now that I am reading the PDF of the rules... I'm starting to get somewhat hopeful as there is a maybe 1 in 100 or so chance I could WIN the Connected Charge Station that I was planning to "buy" with FPR points anyway. That would be most awesome. :)

1605894408099.png
LOL, I quit reading the rest of that email after the links up top did not work. Thanks.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Anytime "they" talk, tell them that this monstrosity was considered a mustang.....

1974-1978-Ford-Mustang-II.jpg
Go to the MCOA. There is a whole section and loyal fans of the Mustang II. They just can't count past 2 (doors).

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
So now that I am reading the PDF of the rules... I'm starting to get somewhat hopeful as there is a maybe 1 in 100 or so chance I could WIN the Connected Charge Station that I was planning to "buy" with FPR points anyway. That would be most awesome. :)
Well, I would say your chances just went down by posting it here :)

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Looks great on my phone for peasants.

Screenshot_20201119-204635.png
And that's fine for a phone, but when I want to replace my computer's wallpaper, I need 4k or it looks grainy. If its going to replace this beauty, then I need all the clarity I can get =)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford Auto Nights: A SEMA Show Special 1605897367305

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Does anybody know if there are settings in Sync 4A to adjust wheel and tire sizes?
You mean like a slider in settings that make the wheels and tires get larger or smaller? ;)

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Haha

I mean like 19" wheels but 235/50 vs. stock. Or going to 18" rims for winter tire set.
You don't need to change the calibration in the car for swapping wheel/tire sizes that have an outside circumference that's not far off from stock. A 235/50R19 would be close enough if the extra width doesn't cause any clearance issues. A 225/60R18 for winter would also work just fine. The speedometer difference would only be a fraction of a mph.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I heard her a clear no in her presentation. Looking at pictures from the plant I'm not surprised. It doesn't look like the battery pack drops out for swap as easily as it does on other EV's.
Undo a few bolts and the pack drops out the bottom. Ford has a special table that goes under the battery pack so it can be dropped down. This lets them replace specific modules if needed.

Can't find the video where I saw it though at the moment.
Sponsored