Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
We're 2 weeks away from the Ford extended warranty price increase! www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com prices will be valid through 9/30/23
Hey Zach, there is no way to extend the standard battery warranty of 8 years, right? Or does Premium Care extend it? Is Premium Care exactly the same as the current bumper to bumper 36 month or are there some things that wouldn't be covered?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Hey Zach, there is no way to extend the standard battery warranty of 8 years, right? Or does Premium Care extend it? Is Premium Care exactly the same as the current bumper to bumper 36 month or are there some things that wouldn't be covered?
Right now, there are no options to extended battery warranty.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
We received the information on the price increase. 4-6% price bump across the board is what the prices will go up on October 2nd. So to make sure we receive everything in a timely manner, we're asking everything to be in by the 29th so we have enough time to process orders.

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

motown moproblems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium E4X AWD DMG
Country flag
Is the charge port covered under extended service plan or the included HV system coverage that comes with the vehicle? The crummy little plastic tab inside the charge port cover just broke off on mine when I tried to release the outside of the port door. It's a warranty fix as I'm under 36k, but curious which category it falls under. Thanks for any insight.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Is the charge port covered under extended service plan or the included HV system coverage that comes with the vehicle? The crummy little plastic tab inside the charge port cover just broke off on mine when I tried to release the outside of the port door. It's a warranty fix as I'm under 36k, but curious which category it falls under. Thanks for any insight.
I believe that should be a covered item under premium care. Email [email protected] and one of our staff will verify before I have to put my foot in my mouth 🙂

tboo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I just priced out every site online that was selling the Ford ESP and Granger had the best price by far. Picked up a 5/60k Premium Care with the Lighting option super cheap.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I just priced out every site online that was selling the Ford ESP and Granger had the best price by far. Picked up a 5/60k Premium Care with the Lighting option super cheap.
Thank you for the opportunity!

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Yes, if its within the first 12 months of purchase we can facilitate that.
Aw man, I bought the extended warranty from you guys in 2022 for my ‘21. I didn’t know about the dent care thing until recently. Any suggestions?