Ford Mustang MachE Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $25 over Cost!!- PAYMENT PLANS ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!
Sponsored

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Please fill out the inquiry form at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com : including the VIN will speed up the process
It’s great you posted that my friends and family have bought contracts from you before

I can say that buying the best premium care contract with the highest mileage and the lowest deductible not only adds to your MachE experience when owning but even more when you want to sell it, especially with the ongoing problems that were seeing. For a very reasonable price you can have complete coverage on your car up to 100,000 miles and not a penny out of your pocket or future buyers pockets. It’s real piece of mind especially on a car that is new and it’s showing some issues. If you’re considering spending several thousand dollars wrapping your car in plastic I’d consider doing this first. It’s one of the first things I’ll do when my Mach is delivered hopefully this year

Jes sayin , and yeah, I don’t work for the dealership
That’s a great deal

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
It’s great you posted that my friends and family have bought contracts from you before

I can say that buying the best premium care contract with the highest mileage and the lowest deductible not only adds to your MachE experience when owning but even more when you want to sell it, especially with the ongoing problems that were seeing. For a very reasonable price you can have complete coverage on your car up to 100,000 miles and not a penny out of your pocket or future buyers pockets. It’s real piece of mind especially on a car that is new and it’s showing some issues. If you’re considering spending several thousand dollars wrapping your car in plastic I’d consider doing this first. It’s one of the first things I’ll do when my Mach is delivered hopefully this year

Jes sayin , and yeah, I don’t work for the dealership
That’s a great deal
Thank you for the referral!

cdodge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mache E GT
Country flag
two questions on this

It will not let me move forward when I select Florida as the state. Is this not allowed in FL?

It will not allow me to select AWD, it says its not an option for my vehicle. I have a 22 GTPE which is AWD.

How would I get a quote on that since it will not let me select the correct options

Thanks

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
two questions on this

It will not let me move forward when I select Florida as the state. Is this not allowed in FL?

It will not allow me to select AWD, it says its not an option for my vehicle. I have a 22 GTPE which is AWD.

How would I get a quote on that since it will not let me select the correct options

Thanks
I think Florida is the one state that regulates the purchase of warranties from other states.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
two questions on this

Thanks
Yes, we cannot help someone in the state of Florida unless you have a non-florida address we can register the contract to.

Melancholy1980

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD Ice White
Country flag
Just bought a 6y/75k PremiumCare through Granger and it was super easy! Great pricing and service. The warranty showed up in FordPass the next day. Couldn’t be happier with this transaction. 😀

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Just bought a 6y/75k PremiumCare through Granger and it was super easy! Great pricing and service. The warranty showed up in FordPass the next day. Couldn’t be happier with this transaction. 😀
Thanks for the opportunity!

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
Does anyone know if Granger offers TripleCare (and at what cost) in addition to ESP plans? I'd like a quote and want to definitely consider this, but don't know I'll get a fair price from my dealer on purchase. I've emailed the address on their website and tried calling, but no reply/answer :(

If you have purchased TripleCare, what was did you pay (from your dealer of Granger)?

dcohen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity, MME on order
Country flag
Does anyone know if Granger offers TripleCare (and at what cost) in addition to ESP plans? I'd like a quote and want to definitely consider this, but don't know I'll get a fair price from my dealer on purchase. I've emailed the address on their website and tried calling, but no reply/answer :(

If you have purchased TripleCare, what was did you pay (from your dealer of Granger)?
@Zach@granger Any chance you can get me in touch somehow? Hoping to pick the car up today and have been entirely unsuccessful in contact by phone # on Granger ESP web page (no answer at all through the entire day), and no reply to the email send to the email (again from the webpage)

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
@Zach@granger Any chance you can get me in touch somehow? Hoping to pick the car up today and have been entirely unsuccessful in contact by phone # on Granger ESP web page (no answer at all through the entire day), and no reply to the email send to the email (again from the webpage)
Yes, Sorry about that. my email is [email protected]

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag

We do offer triple care as well at $50 over cost as well.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Country flag
Our website is now live with access to pricing without requiring any personal information! So a great opportunity to shop coverage and keep your local dealership honest! Our pricing is still $50 over cost!

https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Over on another site it's mentioned that Ford is raising ESP pricing starting Oct 4th, any truth to this? If so how much are prices expected to raise?
Sponsored