macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
I tried to map an upcoming trip Today on the Ford Pass app and it crashed. I closed the app and tried again but it crashed again. Did a hard reset on the iPhone and the mapping crashed again. Tried mapping to a different location and another crash. Anyone else have this issue. Its worked fine in the past when I’ve used it.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
?

It's really pathetic. We need to be able to trust FordPass and the servers they use. Right now, I'm very glad that things like ABRP exist, because I wouldn't take my car on a trip without it.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I tried to map an upcoming trip Today on the Ford Pass app and it crashed. I closed the app and tried again but it crashed again. Did a hard reset on the iPhone and the mapping crashed again. Tried mapping to a different location and another crash. Anyone else have this issue. Its worked fine in the past when I’ve used it.
Hello, Michael!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this mapping concern on your Mach-E. Thanks!

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Hello, Michael!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this mapping concern on your Mach-E. Thanks!
It’s the app, not the car.

cmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT Star White âś…
Country flag
Exact same. Searching for any address in the Map tab crashes my Ford Pass. Can’t do any road trip planning using this app until they fix it. I tried chatting with a support agent and got in an endless loop of being recommended to log out and reinstall the app, neither of which worked.

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Exact same. Searching for any address in the Map tab crashes my Ford Pass. Can’t do any road trip planning using this app until they fix it. I tried chatting with a support agent and got in an endless loop of being recommended to log out and reinstall the app, neither of which worked.
i found a solution. I was just typing the address into the box at top where it says “Going somewhere” and it would crash but if you tap on the trip planner icon first that seems to work
Sponsored