Ford service plan: worth it?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I should have looked into these maintenance threads other than the color club threads LOL. I took the bait and did the 3 year service plan. Added 25$ to my monthly. Anyway I really like the car. I hope I keep liking and it will make me want to go to a GT. Then I will know better. My first EV.
Read your fine print, the warranty, and possibly this maintenance plan, can be cancelled within 30 days or prorated if you cancel at anytime.
Sponsored

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
There is one. I know whoever reads this will be shaking there head. I maybe sticking with it. I do got 30 days. My first EV. Not my last.

QUOTE="Neil4Real, post: 417456, member: 5454"]
Read your fine print, the warranty, and possibly this maintenance plan, can be cancelled within 30 days or prorated if you cancel at anytime.
[/QUOTE]

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok after reading alot about the maintenance in EV. I decided I will cancel. I let the finance lady know that I want to cancel. Thank you for letting me know about that fine print.

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
haha when I bought the car, the dealer legit told me that I don't need it, EVs last forever, and as long as I rotate my tires I'm good. Cannot believe a dealer actually said that.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lol I didn't know that about EVs. First time EV owner here.

I did get radio silence from them when I emailed the finance person about cancelling after I signed the paperwork.

Its all good. I understand. They know your budget lol so they will hit you at the right price point.

If I persued it, I would have gotten the results I wanted.

But I am thinking...they have been good to me from the time I ordered. I got what I wanted. They reached me about my order, the build date months later. And car delivered ahead of schedule. Answered all my questions, my fears about price protection for one. No problems I thought. I am simple man. That's really all I could ask for.

Well under what I wanted to pay monthly. We will see if I need this service plan we will see. Good to have I guess. First time EV owner and having a blast.
Sponsored