Tanwin

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Mach E
Country flag
My Ford tracker says that my car has been built and shipped. The delivery date is still 10/31 but when I log into the Ford account to view reservations it hasn’t changed. Still says in production. Does the tracker just update quicker? Anyone else experience this?
Sponsored

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
My Ford tracker says that my car has been built and shipped. The delivery date is still 10/31 but when I log into the Ford account to view reservations it hasn’t changed. Still says in production. Does the tracker just update quicker? Anyone else experience this?
I'm experiencing 3 months since order and getting....ACCEPTED BY DEALER

murphy62

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla S90D, 2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm experiencing 3 months since order and getting....ACCEPTED BY DEALER
My car was ordered 1/6/21 and delivered 6/28/21. I do not think it was delayed by the "chip" shortage.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The Ford tracker won't shift from "In production" to "In transit" until the car is loaded onto a train for shipment.

Use the Forum tracker to see where it might be at (finished being built), or call your dealer and ask for a copy of the Vehicle Visibility report on it.

OP
OP
Tanwin

Tanwin

First Name
Taryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Mach E
Country flag
The Ford tracker won't shift from "In production" to "In transit" until the car is loaded onto a train for shipment.

Use the Forum tracker to see where it might be at (finished being built), or call your dealer and ask for a copy of the Vehicle Visibility report on it.
The tracker says in transit but the reservation still says in production.

31EBFC31-996C-4538-AE0A-A6B2FA1076F8.png

9D49EA13-D03A-41CB-9517-BE62AF7120A0.png

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yes, there are probably a bunch of vehicles like this, with the "Built" stage checked but no dates underneath. My order has a production date one week after yours, the "Built" stage has a check mark but no date. The "Primary Status" listed in the tracker is "In Transit" but shows no ship date. Estimated delivery date is 8/22-8/28. In the order/reservation listed under my ford.com account, it is still "In Production" just like yours. As @Kamuelaflyer suggested, you can always ask your dealer to run a Vehicle Visibility Report. Delivery date is not critical to me and whatever I do isn't going to make it any faster, so I am not doing anything about it.

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Yes, there are probably a bunch of vehicles like this, with the "Built" stage checked but no dates underneath. My order has a production date one week after yours, the "Built" stage has a check mark but no date. The "Primary Status" listed in the tracker is "In Transit" but shows no ship date. Estimated delivery date is 8/22-8/28. In the order/reservation listed under my ford.com account, it is still "In Production" just like yours. As @Kamuelaflyer suggested, you can always ask your dealer to run a Vehicle Visibility Report. Delivery date is not critical to me and whatever I do isn't going to make it any faster, so I am not doing anything about it.
Mine is exactly the same except my delivery date range is 9/2-9/8.
Sponsored