First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoé
Country flag
"
We have improved SecuriAlerts by only sending the first notification in every two minute period, instead of every alert.

We’ve made it easier to use public charging by reducing the number of steps needed to find and connect to a charger

This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes

"
Sponsored

Jobi

First Name
Joni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X
Country flag
Thanks for the tip, PaaK working again. :)

geftsnowball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E, Grabber Blue, Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes
hopefully this includes the newly introduced "feature" of repeatedly not responding when connected to the car with the force close, wait, or report dialog...

Still hasn't popped up for me to update from 4.24.0

kkmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
hopefully this includes the newly introduced "feature" of repeatedly not responding when connected to the car with the force close, wait, or report dialog...

Still hasn't popped up for me to update from 4.24.0
Appears to be Europe only for now.

Mach E GT CH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Fordpass 4.24.0 on Android 13 removed my European account login and completely broke Paak, it happened automatically while I was 100km away from home!!!

The backup start passcode never works in my vehicle and the dealer cannot even fix it....
Fortunately I read on the forum that keeping a fob in faraday case hidden in the car can be a life saver ,, which luckily I had used, if not it would have been a real struggle this far .......

Had to manually roll back to apk 4.23.1 and remove Paak from vehicle and phone then setting up again for it to work.

Now the new update 4.24.1 arrived and it keeps force closing occasionally but very frequent, almost on every startup and connection to vehicle..... Very disappointed and frustrating given the price of the car.

Now I'll have to roll back to 4.23.1 again till it's all fixed....

My advice, remove automatic updates in the playstore from fordpass and only do manual updates.

joymyr

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e FE
Occupation
App-developer (Consultant)
Country flag
It seems like this fixed paak on my Pixel 6 Pro, as it was completely broken on 4.24.0. It has been unstable the last month though, but I think that's mostly because of some bluetooth issues in the latest Android 13 beta releases.

Jayc

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Fordpass 4.24.3 out for Android