Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Does it fix being unplugged?

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.27.1 fixes charging time issue Screenshot_20230524_220122_FordPasss

RagingDork

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT Dark Matter Grey
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I didn’t get the update yet but my charging times and preconditioning times seem to be fixed.

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I have the new update but it is still showing incorrect times for charging and not charging yet according to settings. This is the 1st time charging has not started within the early part of charge window times. I wonder if it will start late and finish by 6am🤔 I will find out when I wake!

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_3986.jpeg

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I have the new update but it is still showing incorrect times for charging and not charging yet according to settings. This is the 1st time charging has not started within the early part of charge window times. I wonder if it will start late and finish by 6am🤔 I will find out when I wake!

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.27.1 fixes charging time issue IMG_3986

It did not charge😩

IMG_3989.png

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
This version is what I thought I downloaded it's not out for Android, yet. For me 4.27.0 is having PAAK BT connecting problem for me. Resulting in wiping PAAK out completely. And I also experienced the time charge issue. Glad I checked mid sleep.​
Re-downloaded 4.26. Fully FOB now. Dreading the PAAK setup. Will wait for the .27.1.​

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag

IMG_3985.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_3986.jpeg
What does it say in the car? Try to make all your changes seated in the vehicle, not in the app.

Also, if you make changes late at night during server maintenance, they may not stick. Try to make any schedule changes between 6AM-12AM EST.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My schedule did not work last night woke up to a car that had not charged and was sound asleep. Wake it up and it starts right away. Also does not charge at the speed it use to. It starts at the max speed of the charger and the the charger is fine but quickly requests a lower charge rate. I would say most likely to mask another problem with this car; one to do with AC charging now.

FP times are not close to right. Lets see 50% is 45 KW/6KW/h = 7.5 hrs so I guess 22 hours is close. Departure schedule does not work, charging schedule hit and miss and now they have lowered L2 charging also. The basics of an EV are hard for Ford and my guess is they don't want to be closing those HVBJB contacts too often. It will not be charged to my scheduled charge when I leave at only 6 Kw/h now. Sometime around 2:23AM tomorrow it should be done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.27.1 fixes charging time issue 001
Sponsored