Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
It'll probably be a while before a job 1 frunk button is available. Most job 1's still don't have the ability to open the frunk remotely. A frunk button would be a cruel thing. ;)
And activation of the frunk button is not dependent on the app. It is a server-side thing that gets validated at login. 😕🐩
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
And activation of the frunk button is not dependent on the app. It is a server-side thing that gets validated at login. 😕🐩
Actually, I really don't care whether they put a frunk button on FP for job 1 cars or not. Most of those cars still don't have a remote frunk release anyway. Those that do would probably welcome the change, those that don't cant possibly get more annoyed at Ford over the frunk than they already are. If the existence of a non-working button on FordPass annoys someone enough, just go back to using the fob and ignore the chronically bugged app. :)

OP
OP
generaltso

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Ah, clerical error it is.... New version is actually 4.29.2.
4.29.1 dropped yesterday for iOS. Looks like they got rid of the stupid "loading" screen that would appear every time the app was opened.

MUSTGLFR

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.efficient2Sustainable.ca
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
EHS consultant
Country flag
Received the update today. I had to log back in, but I am getting the endless “LOADING” loop.
Sponsored