First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
If 2021 was their last major outage they're in GOOD shape
I guess, but I can’t really remember except maybe one other time a full on FordPass outage, and it usually has to do with other dependencies
Sponsored

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Anyone else getting FordPass not responding in the app this morning? No matter what I try in the app (Android, Pixel 7), I get the error banner at the top of the screen. I killed the app and re-opened it, same thing. Went out and started the car, no change in the app.
The Ford website itself was also locking up on the log in process. It seems to be working now (11:15p EST)

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
I find this totally outrageous. Why does Ford insist on using servers powered by gerbils? They get tired, or hungry, and need a break. When they do, the servers stop functioning.

Wait, wut? Ford uses state of the art technology? Really? Do you sell bridges also?

If I were a Ford Tech executive, the unreliability of FordPass over the past few years would be totally embarrassing to me.
Turns out they used a HVBJB to interface their data center's UPS to the power system.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was hoping it wasn’t working because the dealer was working on my car. I guess no such luck.

meyousikmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black MME GT
Country flag
I find this totally outrageous. Why does Ford insist on using servers powered by gerbils? They get tired, or hungry, and need a break. When they do, the servers stop functioning.

Wait, wut? Ford uses state of the art technology? Really? Do you sell bridges also?

If I were a Ford Tech executive, the unreliability of FordPass Ford Tech over the past few years would be totally embarrassing to me.
There, fixed it for you. I know there are plenty of people where the tech works fine, but there are plenty where the tech just doesn't work. I am talking the app, the website, the mobile charger, and even the car itself....and trust me when I say I am not a luddite, so if I am having difficulty, there really are some gremlins in there.

Absolutely love, love, love the car. Absolutely loathe every piece of Ford tech related to it.

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
It's back now.

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
seems like it's still a little shaky - getting the "partial response received" message now over and over again.

the vehicle status tile has an orange exclamation triangle.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
As others have said, both FP and Ford.com are working now. Went to Ford to log in and this welcomed me. My reaction was, "Seriously Ford, in this day and age you're advertising a Men's only SUV?" Probably brought to you by the same marketing geniuses that came up with the Mega-Power Frunk for the Lightning. 😕🤦‍♂️
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass Not Responding today Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 9.29.23 AM

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
As others have said, both FP and Ford.com are working now. Went to Ford to log in and this welcomed me. My reaction was, "Seriously Ford, in this day and age you're advertising a Men's only SUV?" Probably brought to you by the same marketing geniuses that came up with the Mega-Power Frunk for the Lightning. 😕🤦‍♂️
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass Not Responding today Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 9.29.23 AM
I saw this too, It’s gotta be some sort of inside joke I’m not aware of, the Ford of today isn’t really that type of company

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Watch the video version of the ad. There’s a very specific reason this one says “The vehicle that could never exist.”

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I saw this too, It’s gotta be some sort of inside joke I’m not aware of, the Ford of today isn’t really that type of company
Weird, isn't it? Maybe that's what brought down their servers 🤣

GioVonGio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4
Occupation
DOD
Country flag
Anyone else getting FordPass not responding in the app this morning? No matter what I try in the app (Android, Pixel 7), I get the error banner at the top of the screen. I killed the app and re-opened it, same thing. Went out and started the car, no change in the app.
I’ve been without my Ford Pass since December. I’m stuck in Norway and nobody can figure out what the problem is. I can’t believe so many ppl are have this issue and there’s nothing being done about it.

this
Ok, by my count we've got 13 states reporting, only 37 more needed, plus every other country in the world... Because it matters where you live... o_O

I’m in Norway and it hasn’t worked for me since October 2022.
I now drive the worlds most expensive go-kart.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Watch the video version of the ad. There’s a very specific reason this one says “The vehicle that could never exist.”
Ah. OK, punk advertising to celebrate women by starting with a Men's Only screen. 🤦‍♂️

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Did PAAK work while FordPass was down? In other words, does it communicate with the car directly, or need the Ford servers to be alive?
Sponsored