Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023 Vapor Blue Metallic
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Not for me. It just hangs and then times out. Tried on 2 computers
Ford Mustang Mach-E FORScan MME spreadsheet 1712264816034-cj
Hmm, perhaps a stale DNS entry is taking you to the wrong IP address? Resolves to 31.184.219.50 for me. It might resolve for you soon.

EVJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Engineer
i took the plunge and found the one that disables the seatbelt warning chime when you start the car before you've put on your seatbelt. i just tested it and it's absolute bliss.

in FORScan it's in the "IPC Configuration" (not the As-Built), search for "seatbelt", and select the "Seatbelt Warning Market". it should say "USA" on our US market cars. if you edit it to "Europe" the seatbelt chime on startup w/o buckling goes away.

here is mine after the change:

forscan-swm.PNG

the FORScan configuration routine changes quite a few variables in 720-01-01 and 720-01-02 so would be a bit more difficult trying to do it via the As-Built/direct access method.

i also changed the chimes similar to @TJSparky above but left my passenger side minder alone:

forscan-chimes.PNG

these along with disabling the double-honk have tamed my MME noisy nanny and i'm much happier now. 😎
Thank you so much for this. For me one nice part of owning an EV is the silence, and these sounds were driving me crazy. So much better now.

Mic71

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium awd extended range
Occupation
Av
Country flag
Trying to connect to my 2022 premium to enae the reve4se mirror tilt with forscan but keep getting this message pop up.
Any help please..
20240414_123404.jpg

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Trying to connect to my 2022 premium to enae the reve4se mirror tilt with forscan but keep getting this message pop up.
Any help please..
Ford Mustang Mach-E FORScan MME spreadsheet 20240414_123404
Mike, FORScan does not recognize your car because your PCM was updated so now the guys at FORScan need to update the software on their end.

With FORScan NOT running, go to the FORScan folder in your computer and open up the Log folder. Take the "dump.bin" and "FORScan.log" files in that folder and submit them to the support team at FORScan. Here is their email to submit to. [email protected] Explain to them them you have a Mach-E that is not recognized. They will send you a link to a beta version of the software for you to use. The next revised version of their software that comes out will include your car.

Mic71

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium awd extended range
Occupation
Av
Country flag
Mike, FORScan does not recognize your car because your PCM was updated so now the guys at FORScan need to update the software on their end.

With FORScan NOT running, go to the FORScan folder in your computer and open up the Log folder. Take the "dump.bin" and "FORScan.log" files in that folder and submit them to the support team at FORScan. Here is their email to submit to. [email protected] Explain to them them you have a Mach-E that is not recognized. They will send you a link to a beta version of the software for you to use. The next revised version of their software that comes out will include your car.
Thanks Mark for takeing time to give me this info..
I will give that a go when I get a moment..

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Thank you so much for this. For me one nice part of owning an EV is the silence, and these sounds were driving me crazy. So much better now.
I found a way to prevent the seatbelt chime with out using FORScan! 🙂

Last edited:

Dysan911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Technical Software Analyst
Anyone know of a way to disable the Door Ajar Chime with ForScan? Its that same annoying Seatbelt reminder noise that I did already disable so now I'd like to do the same for the door ajar. I can easily just see the message on the IPC Screen without the sound.

I found a video of someone doing it on a Ford F150 but the codes he changed didn't match what I had so I didn't want to risk it.

Dysan911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Wondering if this is the setting from our spreadsheet.

The 2nd digit in the IPC Built-in 720-01-02 Box is changed to a 1 if I'm understanding this correctly.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FORScan MME spreadsheet 1713813055503-39

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
Anyone know of a way to disable the Door Ajar Chime with ForScan? Its that same annoying Seatbelt reminder noise that I did already disable so now I'd like to do the same for the door ajar. I can easily just see the message on the IPC Screen without the sound.

I found a video of someone doing it on a Ford F150 but the codes he changed didn't match what I had so I didn't want to risk it.
Not sure I understand this chime. When does it activate?

Dysan911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Not sure I understand this chime. When does it activate?

So if the Key Ignition or Vehicle is On. And you open a door. You get that same sound effect similar to the one you get when you turn the vehicle on but didn't buckle the seatbelt fast enough.

it will also display Door Ajar on the IPC

Dysan911

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Ok so mine is a 23. Not sure if something was changed but yeah it's definitely doing a Chime if you have the Vehicle Started. With it in park and open the door.

Edit: I noticed the Passenger side does not do that. Only the message in the IPC that the door is ajar.. However if I reach over to the drivers side and open the door then the chime kicks in. So yeah basically only drivers side. Strange.

Last edited:

rrobe53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE
Has anyone managed to get the 360 camera working in motion? I used the values from the 2021+ F150 spreadsheet and I got cameras in motion (and removed the "Not available in fullscreen" error), but 360 doesn't work until below speed still. Additionally it seems like the UI disables for most of the screen when you do this. Until you go back. below speed you can't exit out with the screen or anything. I think you can hit the park assist but it'd be nice if it worked completely.
Sponsored