Found a needle in a haystack...

lindseybp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Country flag
I have had a Mach E on order since early Feb with no movement on the order, as expected. Not knowing how long it would take I usually search daily for cancellations or dealer orders just to see what pops up. To my surprise I stumbled upon a space white Mach E GT that was a dealer order and was somehow not reserved by anyone......AND they are selling it to me at MSRP and are honoring X-plan! I probably asked him four times if he was kidding me. He said "We don't believe in the current cash grab and are selling at MSRP." It should be at the dealership in about 3 weeks. Just wanted to post this to let folks know how appreciative I am of all the great information that gets posted on this forum. It helped immensely in my search and I probably wouldn't have found it without all the information on here.
Sponsored

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Damn, keep trying dealers from ford.com and cars.com and most actually don't have the cars, or they are customer cars. We can order you one, ya sure, that's not an issue. But wanting one on the ground. :)

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
My ordered one was delayed so I asked the dealer for the one they had kept from a canceled order. Accessories at cost plus. Had it for over a year now.

Congratulations, you won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP

lindseybp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Country flag
Damn, keep trying dealers from ford.com and cars.com and most actually don't have the cars, or they are customer cars. We can order you one, ya sure, that's not an issue. But wanting one on the ground. :)
I feel you. I was doing the same thing every day. Would see something new pop up on ford or cars.com and would try the dealer only to be told it's a customer order and they would offer to order one. I lost count of how many times that happened to me....

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I have had a Mach E on order since early Feb with no movement on the order, as expected. Not knowing how long it would take I usually search daily for cancellations or dealer orders just to see what pops up. To my surprise I stumbled upon a space white Mach E GT that was a dealer order and was somehow not reserved by anyone......AND they are selling it to me at MSRP and are honoring X-plan! I probably asked him four times if he was kidding me. He said "We don't believe in the current cash grab and are selling at MSRP." It should be at the dealership in about 3 weeks. Just wanted to post this to let folks know how appreciative I am of all the great information that gets posted on this forum. It helped immensely in my search and I probably wouldn't have found it without all the information on here.
Sounds good, but can't be MSRP and X-Plan both, unless you mean they are selling at MSRP or X-Plan, if you have it.

X-Plan is 98% of invoice plus $275 with a max of $100 for paperwork fee. On the Mach-E, invoice and MSRP are the same.

TS0926

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG MachE Premium
Country flag
What's this dealership? They deserve a shout out!

OP
OP

lindseybp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Country flag
Sounds good, but can't be MSRP and X-Plan both, unless you mean they are selling at MSRP or X-Plan, if you have it.

X-Plan is 98% of invoice plus $275 with a max of $100 for paperwork fee. On the Mach-E, invoice and MSRP are the same.
Ha! Good point! I am getting it at the x plan price.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Wow! Grab your new baby and buy some lottery tickets on the way home from the dealer! Hearing this gives hope to a lot of discouraged people. Well done.

OP
OP

lindseybp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Country flag
What's this dealership? They deserve a shout out!
Riley Ford in Chazy, NY.

They were also very familiar with the Ford Options plan....which seems pretty rare as every other dealer I have talked with pretty much had no clue.

He mentioned they do have allocation slots available for Mach E orders. Not sure what exactly that would mean for timing but wanted to pass that along. Sean Winters is my sales consultant and I would highly recommend him.

Last edited:
OP
OP

lindseybp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Country flag
Wow! Grab your new baby and buy some lottery tickets on the way home from the dealer! Hearing this gives hope to a lot of discouraged people. Well done.
Yeah honestly I debated posting about this because so many others have either been waiting forever or are frustrated trying to find one and here I just stumble into this deal. There is hope of finding the needle in the haystack! My wife is happy because my obsessive daily mach-e checking has now subsided.

Also just an FYI I do have a select reserved as that was the only thing I could find and if any members are interested I could pass along the info so hopefully you could take over the order. It's a grabber blue/black select AWD with the tech package (Bluecruise, etc.). There is a $3500 dealer add on package (Interior/exterior protection packages, etc). This is due in literally any day now in Indianapolis.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Riley Ford in Chazy, NY.

They were also very familiar with the Ford Options plan....which seems pretty rare as every other dealer I have talked with pretty much had no clue.

He mentioned they do have allocation slots available for Mach E orders. Not sure what exactly that would mean for timing but wanted to pass that along. Sean Winters is my sales consultant and I would highly recommend him.
Wow. A ford dealer in NY that I didn’t talk to while searching for my cars. Good one in finding them. I had great luck with Shepard Brothers in Canandaigua and Brown’s Ford in Johnstown.

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag

@RickMachE any idea on how X-Plan would work on a car ordered in October? The MSRP of the sticker includes the price increase. I know ford offers price protection; would they use the pre-price-increase MSRP to calculate X-Plan?
Sponsored