Front bumper cover removal instructions how-to?

SLOWBRA

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT PE and a lot of Cobras :)
Country flag
Anyone run across a write-up showing the removal process for the front bumper cover?

I’ve done this before on many mustangs, but given the camera, washer, and lower cooling ducts I’m hoping to find a detailed write-up or documentation for this.
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Anyone run across a write-up showing the removal process for the front bumper cover?

I’ve done this before on many mustangs, but given the camera, washer, and lower cooling ducts I’m hoping to find a detailed write-up or documentation for this.
Hey Shawn. I made a couple of PDF's on the front bumper removal and the frunk storage compartment removal from the Mach-E repair manual. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP

SLOWBRA

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Shawn. I made a couple of PDF's on the front bumper removal and the frunk storage compartment removal from the Mach-E repair manual. Hope this helps.
I appreciate you sending this. They were a couple of items in there that I had not planned for. The removal was easy. I am curious, which repair manual did you acquire? I am looking for something just like this to have for future reference.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I appreciate you sending this. They were a couple of items in there that I had not planned for. The removal was easy. I am curious, which repair manual did you acquire? I am looking for something just like this to have for future reference.
I repair my own vehicles as long as it isn't a warranty repair or something too major.

I have always used this site to buy all my repair manuals from: https://www.factory-manuals.com

OP
OP

SLOWBRA

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I repair my own vehicles as long as it isn't a warranty repair or something too major.

I have always used this site to buy all my repair manuals from: https://www.factory-manuals.com
I am 100% aligned with you on that. Thanks for the link. I’m tinkering with some things as I type :)
Sponsored