Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Thank you so much for the instructions! I never would have thought to put the fasteners back in again. Now I think I can do this with confidence. What is the name of the tool kit again?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Thank you so much for the instructions! I never would have thought to put the fasteners back in again. Now I think I can do this with confidence. What is the name of the tool kit again?
We bought these: https://amzn.to/3skNxIg
But there are a ton of similar tools on Amazon if you search for "Auto Trim Removal Tools"

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag

I just used a flat head screwdriver and wiggled underneath it, you can use your fingers to pull it out after that.

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I just used a flat head screwdriver and wiggled underneath it, you can use your fingers to pull it out after that.
I know that is possible for a guy with strong hands. I am a girl and a petite one at that. I feel like a tool will help me out a smidge to not mar the surface. I bought my MachE with the Ford Options. If I turn it back in I want to make sure it's in nice condition. However, if one of you guys want to lend a lady a hand... ?

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag
I know that is possible for a guy with strong hands. I am a girl and a petite one at that. I feel like a tool will help me out a smidge to not mar the surface. I bought my MachE with the Ford Options. If I turn it back in I want to make sure it's in nice condition. However, if one of you guys want to lend a lady a hand... ?
I am also a girl! LOL

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Thinking about removing my divider was curious if you ever did the velcro reattach that you discussed in the video?
We didn't once we had them out, we stuck the dividers down in our basement and pretty much forgot about them. We should probably do it just so we have that option if we need it.