Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I went to park in the hospital parking structure. There is a bank of L2 EVSE there. Of the 5 cars parked at the EVSE spaces the only one actually charging is my Fusion Energi. ??
Sponsored

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I went to park in the hospital parking structure. There is a bank of L2 EVSE there. Of the 5 cars parked at the EVSE spaces the only one actually charging is my Fusion Energi. ??
Were the others ICEd or had just finished charging and were sitting there waiting for their people to come back?

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Were the others ICEd or had just finished charging and were sitting there waiting for their people to come back?
Three Teslas and a C-Max Energi ICEing the spaces. No cables connected to any of them.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Back at the hospital parking structure. Two ICE SUVs in the handicapped chargers and a Bolt at a recuperate charging station. None plugged in. ?

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well, the good news is I don’t need to come back to the hospital for a long while. The bad news is because my mother is being sent home for hospice care. Doctor gave her ”days, maybe weeks.”

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Have seen the same problems at many of my hospitals. Working in Surgery, you wouldn't believe the number of narcissists we have here. I'd bet some will drive EVs and believe they are entitled to use those EVSE spots as EV PARKING spots.

Well, the good news is I don’t need to come back to the hospital for a long while. The bad news is because my mother is being sent home for hospice care. Doctor gave her ”days, maybe weeks.”
Oh man....so sorry

Kevin C

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Infinite Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I'm so very sorry about your mom.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
While I do not yet have my Mach E, I have checked out the local charging situation and stopped by the biggest hospital in N. Delaware and checked out the chargers there to see if I would ever be able to use them. Out of the ten "free" level 2 chargers nine had teslas parked at them and not charging. The tenth spot had a Silverado pickup parked in the spot!
Oh and the teslas appeared to have been well abused, probably by other EV drivers who needed a charge!

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
While I do not yet have my Mach E, I have checked out the local charging situation and stopped by the biggest hospital in N. Delaware and checked out the chargers there to see if I would ever be able to use them. Out of the ten "free" level 2 chargers nine had teslas parked at them and not charging. The tenth spot had a Silverado pickup parked in the spot!
Oh and the teslas appeared to have been well abused, probably by other EV drivers who needed a charge!
I just drove into my parking garage and passed a tesla unplugged in a spot. There is an empty spot next to it, but one never knows. I've also seen someone leave a Clarity plugged in all-day (it only requires a couple hours). Not great EV etiquette.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Sorry for your news

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
Very sorry about your Mom. Hard stuff to go through.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Thanks everyone. This isn’t what we were expecting when we took mom to the hospital last Tuesday.
Sponsored