Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
It's ok because my car came with a frunk divider, other MME owners are jealous
I've had 2/3rds of the divider collecting dust in my garage for two years. Just noticed the other day that the center piece developed a C-shaped scoliosis from my disinterest and the heat of my garage. 😂
Sponsored

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
But no FordPass integration. They need to get that done.
If it makes you feel better I have a Job 2, had the button in FP since we bought over a year ago. I just helped my wife unload the car after running errands, she put 2 bags of horse manure in the TRUNK, not the FRUNK! I was like, this is why it is plastic with a drain, dont put manure in the cabin!!!! We have a button on the app to open it too!!!! (she forgot we have a frunk)

Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
If it makes you feel better I have a Job 2, had the button in FP since we bought over a year ago. I just helped my wife unload the car after running errands, she put 2 bags of horse manure in the TRUNK, not the FRUNK! I was like, this is why it is plastic with a drain, dont put manure in the cabin!!!! We have a button on the app to open it too!!!! (she forgot we have a frunk)
The drain is there for when I slosh my drinking water out of its bowl, silly! The frunk is for chillin’! 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E General Plea to ANY Social Media Influencer IMG_3165
Sponsored