Getting Stoked!

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
So this happened today. I know the people in here will appreciate my excitement. My co-workers just think I'm nuts...lol! I have my fusion hybrid lease through the end of the year, so I'm covered on having a ride.

Ford charger for the garage has been purchased and is currently in basement awaiting weather that won't kill my electrician when he installs.

I've been with hybrids for some time now and was super excited when Ford got in the all electric game. My sister works for a Ford dealership, in Service, so I'll be happy to share inside scoops as they come about from the dealership level. I'll also share more of my journey as things progress.

This is my first post here, mostly just reading other's information.

Good things ahead for all of us!?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Getting Stoked! Screenshot_20210218-120621~2
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
So this happened today. I know the people in here will appreciate my excitement. My co-workers just think I'm nuts...lol! I have my fusion hybrid lease through the end of the year, so I'm covered on having a ride.

Ford charger for the garage has been purchased and is currently in basement awaiting weather that won't kill my electrician when he installs.

I've been with hybrids for some time now and was super excited when Ford got in the all electric game. My sister works for a Ford dealership, in Service, so I'll be happy to share inside scoops as they come about from the dealership level. I'll also share more of my journey as things progress.

This is my first post here, mostly just reading other's information.

Good things ahead for all of us!?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Getting Stoked! Screenshot_20210218-120621~2
Congrats! When did you order? Add it to the tracker!