Goodwill Customer Satisfaction: Jan '23 purchases, PCO receiving Ford Pass rewards points and transitional PCO (Ford Video Guy) YT video....

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Just saw the new Ford video from Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy from Long McArthur and confused.

First part talks about the Jan 1 -Jan 30 purchasers getting a check from Ford for the new lower prices. 🎉

Second part talks about a PCO w/ Ford Pass rewards points bonus: ⁉
  • Select $500 + 100K points ($500 value)
  • Premium $2000 + 400K points ($2000 value)
  • ER, CR1, GT $3000 + 600K points ($3000 value)
Third part talks about the transitional PCO for those that have orders from 2022. :confused:

Question:

2nd part - who gets those extra Ford Pass points ?
Does it apply to those waiting for their transitional '22->'23 orders ???
Sponsored

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Is there a copy of the email he is reading off anywhere?

Edit: Seems like Ford dropped the ball on this price refund. If you had a GT, instead of getting 5.9k back for the price difference they are giving you back 3k cash and 600k fordpass points (3k worth). Essentially they are tying up 3k worth of the refund to their ecosystem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4sallypat

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Is there a copy of the email he is reading off anywhere?

Edit: Seems like Ford dropped the ball on this price refund. If you had a GT, instead of getting 5.9k back for the price difference they are giving you back 3k cash and 600k fordpass points (3k worth). Essentially they are tying up 3k worth of the refund to their ecosystem.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Goodwill Customer Satisfaction: Jan '23 purchases, PCO receiving Ford Pass rewards points and transitional PCO (Ford Video Guy) YT video.... FordGoodwill23

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
FordPass points are useless for many.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F-150, 2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
Country flag
Just saw the new Ford video from Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy from Long McArthur and confused.

First part talks about the Jan 1 -Jan 30 purchasers getting a check from Ford for the new lower prices. 🎉

Second part talks about a PCO w/ Ford Pass rewards points bonus: ⁉
  • Select $500 + 100K points ($500 value)
  • Premium $2000 + 400K points ($2000 value)
  • ER, CR1, GT $3000 + 600K points ($3000 value)
Third part talks about the transitional PCO for those that have orders from 2022. :confused:

Question:
2nd part - who gets those extra Ford Pass points ?
Does it apply to those waiting for their transitional '22->'23 orders ???
There was 2 separate offers not 3. The Goodwill Satisfaction Offer (available to those taking delivery in January) and the Transition Private Offer (available to those that had an unscheduled 22MY order and taking delivery of their 23MY order).

OP
OP
4sallypat

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
There was 2 separate offers not 3. The Goodwill Satisfaction Offer (available to those taking delivery in January) and the Transition Private Offer (available to those that had an unscheduled 22MY order and taking delivery of their 23MY order).
Got it!

Thanks for the clarification.

Guess my 10 month old order just got it's PCO cut down since it's still in Mexico...

Those that got both the full PCO and lower prices the first 2 weeks of Feb really made out the best deal.

Really sucks for me as the PCO certificate originally was $6500 now it's $2000 🤬

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can tell ford doesn't really want to do do these refunds. They will send the email mid march and you then have to do it by the end of march, pretty short time frame lol. Anyways here is the official email.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Goodwill Customer Satisfaction: Jan '23 purchases, PCO receiving Ford Pass rewards points and transitional PCO (Ford Video Guy) YT video.... 1676904788994

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
You can tell ford doesn't really want to do do these refunds. They will send the email mid march and you then have to do it by the end of march, pretty short time frame lol. Anyways here is the official email.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Goodwill Customer Satisfaction: Jan '23 purchases, PCO receiving Ford Pass rewards points and transitional PCO (Ford Video Guy) YT video.... 1676904788994
Why would they “want“ to issue thousands of refunds? They could give everyone a day to validate their info to get free money and I’m pretty sure everyone will get it done in the one day time frame.

Johnnyweekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
I got the email but it looks like if you have a Ford Option Contract then you would only get half the money?

Screenshot_20230220_071712_Yahoo Mail.jpg

superstang28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 ford edge
Country flag
I appreciate what Ford is trying to do, but why are they trying to screw over lesees and options purchasers with half the value?

The MSRP has a direct correlation to monthly payments, it's not like those people are getting any less screwed somehow.

Also, some people probably leased because the car was unavailable for a credit, now they get screwed out of the $7500 rebate. Lesses should be getting more, IMO.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I appreciate what Ford is trying to do, but why are they trying to screw over lesees and options purchasers with half the value?

The MSRP has a direct correlation to monthly payments, it's not like those people are getting any less screwed somehow.

Also, some people probably leased because the car was unavailable for a credit, now they get screwed out of the $7500 rebate. Lesses should be getting more, IMO.
Because the residual value also has an effect on the payment for leases and options, this is an attempt to balance it
Sponsored