varisE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e build date may 17, 2013 X5, 2020 Ridgeline
Country flag
This is exactly what I was looking for! Please share what you can. Is this your Mach-E? It looks great!
Send them an email

Jekyll and Hyde’s
2099 Valley View Lane
Suite 190
Dallas TX75234
Jeckyllandhydes.com
Sponsored

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
From the installer. Just fishing line amd 3m tape. Seems its not screwed on like other emblems.
Cool, thank you for confirming that! I have been wanting to do this carbon fiber wrap grill. I see these are printed, is that what to expect, carbon fiber wrap is not actually carbon fiber? My thought was to put down the grill wrap, then XPEL overtop of all? Will the PPF bind properly over the wrap?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I REALLY like that grill wrap from those Jekyll and Hyde guys. Does anyone know if it's okay to place vinyl OVER ppf? Brief Google search suggests this is probably fine, but wanted to hear from others. I like the look but may not want it to be permanent, so I was planning on PPF across the body-colored "grill" first and maybe applying the wrap at a later date.

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I REALLY like that grill wrap from those Jekyll and Hyde guys. Does anyone know if it's okay to place vinyl OVER ppf? Brief Google search suggests this is probably fine, but wanted to hear from others. I like the look but may not want it to be permanent, so I was planning on PPF across the body-colored "grill" first and maybe applying the wrap at a later date.
I got in touch with my PPF guy and he says PPF over vinyl is better as the PPF will protect the vinyl as well so it will last longer.
As for the wrap from Jekyll, I got in touch with them and they ask $268 for it plus shipping ! That is just the wrap no install..... very expensive. My PPF guy will charge me $250 to wrap the whole roof on my Select MAch E all included ! Is the design really worth that much .... ????

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
I got in touch with my PPF guy and he says PPF over vinyl is better as the PPF will protect the vinyl as well so it will last longer.
As for the wrap from Jekyll, I got in touch with them and they ask $268 for it plus shipping ! That is just the wrap no install..... very expensive. My PPF guy will charge me $250 to wrap the whole roof on my Select MAch E all included ! Is the design really worth that much .... ????
My XPEL guys said wrap over PPF is fine, I could have the grille done later if I wanted.

KRS97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition, 2016 Mustang GT
Country flag
Send them an email

Jekyll and Hyde’s
2099 Valley View Lane
Suite 190
Dallas TX75234
Jeckyllandhydes.com
Thank You!

I called and spoke with the owner Nick, great guy. Placed an order over the phone, which he shipped out next day.

I've never touched vinyl wrap before, so thinking that I'll reach out to a local Wrap place, and get them to apply it. I share photos when its all done.

Nick said to feel free to call or email to place an order:
469-547-7773
nick@jekyllandhydes.com

ArtyMachy

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2021 Select AWD
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thank You!

I called and spoke with the owner Nick, great guy. Placed an order over the phone, which he shipped out next day.

I've never touched vinyl wrap before, so thinking that I'll reach out to a local Wrap place, and get them to apply it. I share photos when its all done.

469-547-7773
nick@jekyllandhydes.com
How much did you pay ?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank You!

469-547-7773
nick@jekyllandhydes.com
Did your wrap arrive yet? I'm wondering if it was already cut in the correct shape, or if it was a roughly-sized bulk sheet which you need to trim yourself?

KRS97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did your wrap arrive yet? I'm wondering if it was already cut in the correct shape, or if it was a roughly-sized bulk sheet which you need to trim yourself?
It did. It arrived as a rough-cut sheet.

I showed it to the local vinyl wrap place and they seem to think that this was an easy job using knifeless tape.

**There's a couple of folds from shipping in this photo, these would be eliminated after applying the vinyl.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups IMG_20210312_063705

I have an appointment Monday to get it applied. I'll take lots of pictures and share what the finished product looks like.

cassmoney0523

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo S90, 2018 MB GLC300
Occupation
physician
Country flag
Here is the web site for the vinyl wrap foe grill for the Mach-E:

Ford Mach-E Grille Wrap (struckndesign.com)
Thank you for the link.

I noticed they are not precut, nor is the pony cut out. I was hoping for something that was ready to go, no requirements on my part to cut the wrap. I will wait until some after market things show up that are, for me, worth purchasing.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It did. It arrived as a rough-cut sheet.

I showed it to the local vinyl wrap place and they seem to think that this was an easy job using knifeless tape.

**There's a couple of folds from shipping in this photo, these would be eliminated after applying the vinyl.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups 1615561066233

I have an appointment Monday to get it applied. I'll take lots of pictures and share what the finished product looks like.
Thanks! Hmmmm. Honestly, I was wondering I could DIY this...still might be a bit complex with cutting the pony, etc. Eager to see what the final product looks like!

KRS97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks! Hmmmm. Honestly, I was wondering I could DIY this...still might be a bit complex with cutting the pony, etc. Eager to see what the final product looks like!
Yeah, unfortunately its not pre-cut, and I would not recommend DIY unless you have some experience with cutting/working with Vinyl.

The good news is I found a local Wrap place, and they charged me $40 to apply it. Took them about an hour. I think it came out pretty nice.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups 3-Mach
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups 2-Mach
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grille Wrap mock-ups 1-Mach