jaash

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I drove a 93 4-cylinder Mustang in College, which was an affordable car for a college kid that still looked cool and had as much pep as possible for that engine.

And then I had a 99 red convertible Cobra, which is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. I still miss that car some days!

I have had my Grabber Blue First Edition Mach-E for less than a week now, but I am thrilled with it so far! It's amazing that it feels so much like the Cobra I used to own, aside from those missing V-8 sounds and smells. But pure driving? This thing is going to be FUN.

And for the record, where were all the "not a Mustang" purists when the 4-cylinder was a big part of the Mustang lineup? Was I just too young to realize they were out there at the time? Because this Mach-E feels way more like a Mustang than the old 4-cylinder fox body Mustang felt!

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I bought my wife a used white 1980 Mustang with blue interior, with the inline six 3.3 L (200 CI) engine and the C4 automatic transmission. In 1994 we gave the Mustang to my nephew who turned 18. I have test driven a 1976 Mach 1 before but I did not like the tiny rear view window view and small exterior mirrors.

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have owned 3 Mustangs. My first was a 1965 coupe, 6 cylinder, 3 speed on the floor. It was a demo model as the '66s had just arrived. I purchased it in the fall of 1965, just a few months after graduating from high school.
I preferred the fastback model however and 2 years later I found one. A 1967 red fastback, 289, automatic. I kept that beauty for 4 years; in the meantime met my wife to be and so it was our first vehicle together.
Fast forward till about 1985 and a wife, 3 kids and a dog later, I purchased my 3rd Mustang. A 1966 2+2. Over the next few years I did a complete restoration of it. I sold it after about 10 years and spent the money on a boat. A picture of it is in my avatar.
I have considered the new MME. As I mentioned in a previous thread, after test driving one I was a bit disappointed in the ride. Similar to the "bouncy ride" thread. We're not quite ready to replace my MB GLC43 yet so will see when I am ready to replace it.

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
I'm a chevy guy actually, but did have an 88 GT for a spell.

waldo1949

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue mach e 4x
Country flag
Just curious....

Are the people buying MMEs previous Mustang owners or not?!

If you have, give us some details!!!
Nope. I have never even considered a Mustang, though I have always liked them.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
1965. It was that nice light blue. You know the one--after five years, the color started to change significantly as the paint slowly faded away. Other than that, it was a great car. My wife got it new and we kept it into the 70s.

americanflannel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
I do not write menu descriptions for a living
Country flag
You look like a Knight Rider type tv-show where they want to sell all the toys. "It's the Action Red Swift Mobile and new for christmas it's the Action Red Rescue Anywhere Support Vehicle!"

Anyways, I was a Camaro guy in high school with a 1968 and a 1967 to replace the 68 after I ran it under a semi truck. In 2005 I purchased the redesigned mustang in 6 cylinder drove until I got married and my wife said "I HATE THAT CAR!"

Oddly she loves this Mustang :)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
?Have you driven a Ford... Mustang? ?

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Mach-E GT, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
2019 Bullitt anniversary special edition. (Love it for its old school muscle car driving experience.)

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
I had a 1999 1/2 in Deep Atlantic Blue. Pretty base trim 6 cylinder automatic , and it was the first NEW car I’d ever owned.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Rapid Red next to 2002 Laser Red Gt convertible. Side by side, the Mach E is bigger, badder looking, brawny! Really makes the GT look like the small 2 seat sports car it is. Ford should be proud of what they produced with the Mach E!!!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you ever owned a Mustang 7C490C5E-0B31-4318-8936-FAD7191255EC
Sold my 2002 GT yesterday to someone less than half my age who will actually drive it. I only put 1000 miles on it in the last 5 years. He appreciates classics!