Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Oh man! Wouldn't it be great if you could just pop down there and pick it up!
Or even pick it up at the KC rail yard. I'd go for that road trip in a heartbeat!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Liv

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Or even pick it up at the KC rail yard. I'd go for that road trip in a heartbeat!
I'm just envisioning showing up at the rail yard with a sign like you're picking up someone from the airport. :D I would 100% be down for that road trip too!

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Oh man! Wouldn't it be great if you could just pop down there and pick it up!
Will tell my son to keep an eye out for you. He hangs out in RINO a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Liv

OP
OP
Liv

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Will tell my son to keep an eye out for you. He hangs out in RINO a lot.
I LOVE RINO!! Say hi to my family, they're all in San Diego!

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Bahahah that's what I'm here for! To be honest, we actually ordered a Rapid Red first but then were able to switch when they did the Mach Drop. They both really are gorgeous colors ??
I did the exact same thing.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Hey all!
My husband and I are getting the First Edition Grabber Blue and I'm getting pretty psyched!
For the longest time I didn't think it was actually something that would happen so I wasn't letting myself get too invested in the thought. I drive a very old art car, I'm all about second-hand and repurposing, but getting to know about the environmental benefits of this long-term as well as the current tax credits and the economic benefits overall has made this a reality! Ahhh, so excited now!
So hi! I'm Liv and I'm very excited!
Welcome here to the forum.
There is a lot of info here, yes it might take you a while to find lol.
Is this your first ford?
Also if you have a question feel free to ask. We all have to do better and remember some people are totally new to the mache and BEV vehicles. We will try to give you the correct info the best we can.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Welcome here to the forum.
There is a lot of info here, yes it might take you a while to find lol.
Is this your first ford?
Also if you have a question feel free to ask. We all have to do better and remember some people are totally new to the mache and BEV vehicles. We will try to give you the correct info the best we can.
then I read further down and see who's wife it is dear lord geez on me. ?‍♂ well played, well played

OP
OP
Liv

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
I did the exact same thing.
then I read further down and see who's wife it is dear lord geez on me. ?‍♂ well played, well played
hahah I know right?! Send help!!
Juuust kidding :) Thank you though! I really appreciate the welcome and community already! This IS my first Ford... my first EV...my first car newer than the 90's! Haah. So I'm preeeeetttty psyched!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Hoping we can all do a meet up after we get our cars - Grabber Blue or otherwise.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Hey all!
My husband and I are getting the First Edition Grabber Blue and I'm getting pretty psyched!
For the longest time I didn't think it was actually something that would happen so I wasn't letting myself get too invested in the thought. I drive a very old art car, I'm all about second-hand and repurposing, but getting to know about the environmental benefits of this long-term as well as the current tax credits and the economic benefits overall has made this a reality! Ahhh, so excited now!
So hi! I'm Liv and I'm very excited!
Welcome to the Club! Glad to have you here. Who was more instrumental in your decision to buy the MME, you or your husband? I felt like I had to work in order to convince my wife :)

OP
OP
Liv

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Welcome to the Club! Glad to have you here. Who was more instrumental in your decision to buy the MME, you or your husband? I felt like I had to work in order to convince my wife :)
Haha definitely my husband. We went to the LA auto show for fun and saw the Mach-e there. He put down the refundable $500 deposit so we could get into the car and I was drooling over it but I was pretty set on getting the deposit back. Then to be honest he made a youtube channel for the Mach-e and did this total cost of ownership video that was really helpful. I think understanding that this really is the future of transportation, the cost savings in maintenance (hopefully), gas (definitely), and the environmental benefit over time pushed me over the edge. Plus the tax incentive at the moment!
Sponsored