Mach-Engineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Peformance
Occupation
Ford Engineer
Country flag
Hi all. Coming from Michigan. As someone that's working on the Mach E GT Performance, I drove one last night for the first time and it's impressive.

Anyone know how the GT/GTP orders are getting rolled out? I have a high reservation number and would like to try and get my hands on one sooner, rather than later, for ease of future development. These things are a hot commodity, even within the company. ?
Sponsored

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
Do you have any idea of when we will be able to order them? I know that it is to be sometime this month.

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Details Details! Could you expand on that "impressive" part? :p

OP
OP

Mach-Engineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Peformance
Occupation
Ford Engineer
Country flag
? I don't have anything to do with the business side but I did get an email saying I can place my order on the 28th.

It's got a nice, clean interior but the sync system isn't as snappy as I would have liked. The car feels like an electric S550 SUV in the best way possible. If you're a fan of the Mustang GT350R, this is a great every day compliment. Keep in mind, I only spent about 15 min per car and had to drive about 6 different ones, rather than spending a lot of time in a single one.

Acceleration is stupid quick but completely controlled unlike ICE vehicles. I seriously can't wait for mine.
Sponsored