Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I meant when you're out driving together. But that's a good comparison.
In that case, she’s a much less aggressive driver than I. She’d end up staring at my horse’s arse, and calling me one afterward.
Sponsored

balataspin

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Escape SEL, 2021 Mach - E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
This dealership is a half a mile from my house. I'm glad you got a good deal, I've tried them twice in the past and they offered me 30% less for my trade than anywhere else each time.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
This dealership is a half a mile from my house. I'm glad you got a good deal, I've tried them twice in the past and they offered me 30% less for my trade than anywhere else each time.
Little lesson I learned a couple weeks ago....
If you’re in Canadaigua, take your old car to CarMax in Rochester. Do the online instant cash offer. Drive it up. Hand it in.
We wanted to trade her 2014 Escape with 112k miles. KBB said $5100. The Ford dealer in VT offered $3000. CarMax said $6200. We drove there, we’re there about 45 minutes and walked out with a check for $6200. They didn’t try to talk us down. Didn’t try to sell us anything off their lot. Just verified the details, miles, and condition on the car, had us sign some papers, and cut us a check. It was A-MAZE-ING.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Went 250 miles to Formula Ford in Vermont 3 weeks ago to get a cancelled reservation Rapid Red AWD ER for my wife. We both love it so much, that today I went 160 miles the other way to pick up a Shadow Black AWD ER for myself. DJ Wilson at Shepard Ford in Canandaigua, NY bent over backward to make this a good purchase. Now I can quit making up excuses to take her car places on my days off work.

Ford Mustang Mach-E His and Hers 20210311_165758
My 2 favorite Mustang colors!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Mine , mine and her ! ?

Based on the plates, your a bit North and East of me. But hello from just the other side of the border. ??‍♂

Pacecar

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 mustang official pacecar , 2018 outlander phev
Country flag
Based on the plates, your a bit North and East of me. But hello from just the other side of the border. ??‍♂
Yeah! Directly from quebec Canada ?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Went 250 miles to Formula Ford in Vermont 3 weeks ago to get a cancelled reservation Rapid Red AWD ER for my wife. We both love it so much, that today I went 160 miles the other way to pick up a Shadow Black AWD ER for myself. DJ Wilson at Shepard Ford in Canandaigua, NY bent over backward to make this a good purchase. Now I can quit making up excuses to take her car places on my days off work.

Clean brother..........Cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
Yes they do. But I think I just doubled my annual electricity consumption. So I’ve already got more panels scheduled.
What size solar system do you have. I have 12.1 kw system I purchased last September and haven’t paid for electricity since. I have net metering here in NJ and since adding the MME 3 weeks ago I am still net exporting back to grid. If I get my wife one I will be importing electricity .

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
What size solar system do you have. I have 12.1 kw system I purchased last September and haven’t paid for electricity since. I have net metering here in NJ and since adding the MME 3 weeks ago I am still net exporting back to grid. If I get my wife one I will be importing electricity .
We’re only at 6.8 kw now. Even before the car purchases we were set to upgrade to 10kw. We’ll see if our net metering works out or not. Being as far north as we are, we get significantly less energy for a large portion of the year due to the angle of the sun. And the panels are covered in snow for quite a bit of the time. So I’ve got about 7 months where I export and 5 where I draw down my balance. It’s always been a zero sum game, but we’ll see how it goes this year. I’m imagining I’ll be an importer this year and then re-examine how many more panels I need to get back to neutral.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Who did you use as your panel provider, and would you recommend them? I need to put panels in, but the panel business seems to be as bad as used car sales.

Keithp

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf SV
Occupation
QA tech
Country flag
I will get my rapid red Mach E premium RWD extended range any day now from world ford in Pensacola Florida. Getting excited. My solar panels will only cover 25% of the needed electricity for my MachE. I wish I would have gone with a 10kw system instead of the 7.5 kw system I have bit at the time I installed my solar I had no ev and could not go bigger. Gulf power would not allow me to go bigger.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Do you fight over the Level 2 charger in your garage?
Sponsored