MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
I did this, and although it took months, they did fix it. My entire neighborhood was off by years of old data. Shameful.
However…the car STILL shows the wrong address two doors down when I’m in my driveway. No wonder they are partnering with Google. This is such a simple thing to do right in modern times and Ford clearly chose the cheapest partners they could get. Cheap = not enough funds spent on continual updates.
Agreed. Cheap doesn’t get you good results. Looking forward to google maps integration. Using Apple Maps via Car Play in the mean time.
Sponsored

Derek Squirell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium, Ex battery, AWD, IBSM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A few weeks ago I posted this question, then went away on vacation and now I'm looking for any replies. (Can't even find the question I posted??)
My Ford pass shows I live at another street number, however the info in my profile is correct!
I tried to edit my profile, by erasing and retyping my address but the address on the vehicle page still shows the wrong house number.
I called Ford and they can't get it corrected. (it took 4 or 5 calls to get to someone who understood the problem) They said that's how their system reads the GPS info. I can't buy that, The navigation system shows my address so why can't the Ford Pass show the correct house number. (It shows 3504 instead of the correct address number at 3508) Another one of Ford's better ideas!
Can someone tell me how to correct this situation
Hopefully, this posted thread won't get lost
Mine alternates between the correct address and my neighbours. This seems to raise havoc with % charging. I can’t seem to get both addresses to charge only to 90% . One always wants to charge to 100%. Very annoying!