First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
while the numbers are meaningless, I'll say that your statement about the meaningless numbers is insufficient.

If each entry on the issues log is from a different owner, and all the issue submissions are from owners thar are on the registry, and none of the submitters submitted the survey more than once, then...
It's okay though. He got what he was looking for. ? ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
while the numbers are meaningless, I'll say that your statement about the meaningless numbers is insufficient.

If each entry on the issues log is from a different owner, and all the issue submissions are from owners thar are on the registry, and none of the submitters submitted the survey more than once, then...
Actually, your third clause “none of the submitters submitted the survey more than once” is redundant with my first clause “each entry in the issue log is from a different owner”. If a submitter did submit more than once, then my assumption that each entry on the issues log is from a different owner would be wrong. Since the issues log seems to count the total number of unique issues, there could be two extremes: one owner has had every issue reported or each issue reported has been observed by a different owner. The real answer lies somewhere between but I didn’t see that number in the data available.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

kgautam28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eco boost 2016, 2021 Mach e FE, 2022 Mach E GT PE
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I can tell you that my experience thus far has been pretty much issue free. Setting up the PAAK was a huge pain and took numerous tries and resets on my phone but worked the first try on my wifes so for all i know i cant put that on the car.

Everything else has been pretty great minus some bugs in the app and today for some reason my bluetooth audio calls dropped a few times.
Most people who post here are the ones who have problems, because you wouldn't read tons of post that say all is great and well.

I've so far had no problems other than paak detection, takes a few seconds after I walk to the car. All else is as promised it advertised I'm close to 1000 miles now,.loving it so far.

unfaulted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Most people who post here are the ones who have problems, because you wouldn't read tons of post that say all is great and well.

I've so far had no problems other than paak detection, takes a few seconds after I walk to the car. All else is as promised it advertised I'm close to 1000 miles now,.loving it so far.
Same, but we’re only at 800 miles ?
And since it feels weird to post “not me” in every new issue thread it seems like there’s a bunch of topics about issues where everyone has them

If 3/4 of MMEs have issues this would be a disaster launch for Ford
Sponsored