vinuna

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e gt
Country flag
So if I'm using a schedule to charge at home (currently midnight to 6am)... and say I drive in the morning then have a long evening drive and I want the car to charge,

the only way I figured out how to top-up the battery is to turn the schedule off? is there a setting I'm missing - or can I press a button somewhere where I don't have to mess with the schedule?

(using the ford charger)

tyty
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So if I'm using a schedule to charge at home (currently midnight to 6am)... and say I drive in the morning then have a long evening drive and I want the car to charge,

the only way I figured out how to top-up the battery is to turn the schedule off? is there a setting I'm missing - or can I press a button somewhere where I don't have to mess with the schedule?

(using the ford charger)

tyty
Two ways.
Plug in-unplug-plug back in. That should override the schedule and start charging right away.

From FordPass, navigate to charge schedule setting and press the Charge to 100% button.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Second option will work. Can't imagine that the first would, but haven't tried it. That would be disappointing.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I put in a precondition time that forced the car to charge out of schedule yesterday. That could also be a way to override the schedule.
Sponsored