Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I received 4.2.5 OTA earlier this week. The dealer just called again to schedule the update for the HVAC. I mentioned the OTA, and they said it's not the same thing. They're going to come here, so it's not an issue for me to let them come and try it, but what say you...do I already have this update with 4.2.5?
@Mach-Lee @hybrid2bev
Yeah it’s the same. After the OTA the HVAC update disappears from FDRS.
Sponsored

OP
OP

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
Yeah it’s the same. After the OTA the HVAC update disappears from FDRS.
Fastest. Eesponse. Ever.

Thanks. I went ahead and scheduled the appt for next Friday. I'll have them double check the system next Thursday to see if it's cleared by then.

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
Fastest. Eesponse. Ever.

Thanks. I went ahead and scheduled the appt for next Friday. I'll have them double check the system next Thursday to see if it's cleared by then.
Just an fyi, I received 4.2.5 on 4/21 installed with no issues. I just checked my Ford account and it still shows this service bulletin. No other updates or programs show though, I have had my car over a year and gotten the others OTA so assuming this will eventually clear as well.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Fastest. Eesponse. Ever.

Yeah, it's right in the dealer bulletin for this FSA that the dealer should check if you've already had the OTA.

Ford Mustang Mach-E HVAC Recall? 1683906900475
Sponsored