StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
Where's the early adopter paperwork? Can someone link? I need to print that out as well.
Just curious about the mention of "Early Adopter" what is this? please advise, thanks
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Just curious about the mention of "Early Adopter" what is this? please advise, thanks
There was an early adopter cash back of $100. However, it's now become a standard bonus cash that should just be applied - no additional paperwork needed from my experience.

Htrent1993

First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
multikrd.com
Vehicles
Fortuner
Occupation
Hazardous materials removal worker
Country flag
only finance from a credit union( unless a car manufacturer is offering a better deal) and get preapproved from them and them only. Otherwise a dealer will give you a higher interest rate.

corportate rewards

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
There was an early adopter cash back of $100. However, it's now become a standard bonus cash that should just be applied - no additional paperwork needed from my experience.
When I took delivery of mine yesterday, my dealer required me to sign a doc saying I agreed to pay the $600 for the driver assist software, when it becomes available, as a condition for the $100 early adopter cash

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
When I took delivery of mine yesterday, my dealer required me to sign a doc saying I agreed to pay the $600 for the driver assist software, when it becomes available, as a condition for the $100 early adopter cash
Yes, that's the program.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Interesting - no such requirement on my end. It was just additional cash.
Sponsored