I need to take a moment to apologize ...

Muse

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I can never do monochromatic cars, as I have trouble finding them right away in the parking lot. Also, couldn't pass up that grabber blue.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
First Edition, the OGB! Grabber Blue should have been limited to the First Edition option package.
20210506_131037.jpg
i
Agreed, but they saw how popular the color was with FEs and added the GT to the trim levels with that color available. Cyber Orange used to be GT-exclusive and now it can be had on any trim. 🤷‍♂️🐩

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
In defense of Space gra-whi-yte. It's not a Tesla. ;)
My wife nixed the GB as well. Which is because she 'didn't want to make a scene' in the neighborhood. There is NO blue in my hood. None. Not even kids bikes and scooters. It's a crying shame I tell you crying!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My wife nixed the GB as well. Which is because she 'didn't want to make a scene' in the neighborhood. There is NO blue in my hood. None. Not even kids bikes and scooters. It's a crying shame I tell you crying!
LoL I would have gone for Oxford White if it were available. I wanted a sapphire blue. Neither was in the cards so I had to settle for Grabber Blue Metallic. 🤷‍♂️🐩

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Is that in hell or stepford? 😜

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
...to all of you who mistakenly picked or were conned into buying any color Mach-E other than grabber blue, especially all of you with some shade of silver or grey.

My deepest apologies... I feel your pain.

purchase dealer pic.jpg

IMG_20221231_112036177_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221231_111945552_HDR.jpg

EDIT!!!!
Thanks for all the positive and fun comments everyone! Of course I started this thread in a joking manner and I'm glad to see everyone having fun with it!:)

As far as the pictures are concerned the first photo was taken by my salesman shortly after purchase for the dealers FB page. He has an iPhone which are renowned for their cameras.

The second and third photos were taken by me when I got home and I have a Pixel 6 which has a good camera just not Apple good.
I was so pained that I had mine wrapped!!! 😂

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need to take a moment to apologize ... D70F8654-F3DF-4E47-9324-8DDAD8F424C6

125FF4EB-D435-499D-A508-F33B1F188572.png

Last edited:

satchel prefect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crusty old PHEV
Country flag
I am middle aged. I appreciate when strangers and friends compliment the color. But I'm old and jaded enough to not be too invested either way. 🤠

Hearing that this could be a mid-life crisis car definitely had me doing a double take though. Don't get me wrong--I really like it, and seems to be very well received across the board. I just didn't realize that a mid-lifer would cross shop a family mover with attachments for three baby seats with a 2 seat convertible.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I am middle aged. I appreciate when strangers and friends compliment the color. But I'm old and jaded enough to not be too invested either way. 🤠

Hearing that this could be a mid-life crisis car definitely had me doing a double take though. Don't get me wrong--I really like it, and seems to be very well received across the board. I just didn't realize that a mid-lifer would cross shop a family mover with attachments for three baby seats with a 2 seat convertible.
Exactly! My midlife crisis mobile was the Mustang convertible I traded in on the Mach-E 🤣

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
...to all of you who mistakenly picked or were conned into buying any color Mach-E other than grabber blue, especially all of you with some shade of silver or grey.

My deepest apologies... I feel your pain.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need to take a moment to apologize ... 125FF4EB-D435-499D-A508-F33B1F188572

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need to take a moment to apologize ... 125FF4EB-D435-499D-A508-F33B1F188572

EDIT!!!!
Thanks for all the positive and fun comments everyone! Of course I started this thread in a joking manner and I'm glad to see everyone having fun with it!:)

As far as the pictures are concerned the first photo was taken by my salesman shortly after purchase for the dealers FB page. He has an iPhone which are renowned for their cameras.

The second and third photos were taken by me when I got home and I have a Pixel 6 which has a good camera just not Apple good.
You only have a 1 color car. My wife's GTPE is deep black at nite, dark gray on cloudy days and deep gray like water in sun. Deep Matter Gray limited color for 2021. 3 color palette. Let's have some fun with this. I do like the blue though.

pottslaw

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium RWD ER (Infinite Blue)
Country flag
Still prefer my infinite blue, but being the first colour to stop being used, guess it should be called finite blue.
We also have an Infinite Blue built in December 2020. We consider it a rarity since they stopped using that color before the model year was even over. :)
Sponsored