Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Well no wonder he doesn't show up here very often anymore. I thought he was just enjoying Marlin
I’m still here. Just working more in the background.
Sponsored

hollynmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT AWD Performance
Occupation
Air Traffic Systems Supervisor
Country flag
I expect it will have a noticeable blue tint in sunlight, which is enough for me, since I wanted some kind of non-Grabber Blue. I think I'll go for the Iced Blue Silver Metallic for my planned 2022 GT order, and save myself $499 by not going with Rapid Red as I'd been expecting. (I didn't want white, black, grey or ordinary silver.)
I'm in the same situation. I have Rapid Red now and just saw Iced Blue Silver and am debating between the two. Others 90s Taurus comments are freaking me out.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
I'm in the same situation. I have Rapid Red now and just saw Iced Blue Silver and am debating between the two. Others 90s Taurus comments are freaking me out.
Well, I *still* haven't placed my order, thanks to a buggy Ford site, but if I can get to the dealer today, and I haven't changed my mind *again,* I'll be paying the extra $499 and going with Rapid Red. I didn't want another silver Ford (I own two at the moment), and am not convinced the Iced Blue Silver Metallic is blue enough to make a difference. Good luck with your own decision! {Jonathan}

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Well, I *still* haven't placed my order, thanks to a buggy Ford site, but if I can get to the dealer today, and I haven't changed my mind *again,* I'll be paying the extra $499 and going with Rapid Red. I didn't want another silver Ford (I own two at the moment), and am not convinced the Iced Blue Silver Metallic is blue enough to make a difference. Good luck with your own decision! {Jonathan}
From what i hear, you can still make changes up until you are scheduled for production. So can always go check out colors as you find them.

hollynmarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT AWD Performance
Occupation
Air Traffic Systems Supervisor
Country flag
From what i hear, you can still make changes up until you are scheduled for production. So can always go check out colors as you find them.
I might just do that. We don't have any Mach-e models on dealer lots so I'm stuck in that regard, but it's they used iced Blue Silver on other vehicles, that would work for me. Rapid Red it'll stay for now. Thanks again

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I think this color will look very good in person.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I might just do that. We don't have any Mach-e models on dealer lots so I'm stuck in that regard, but it's they used iced Blue Silver on other vehicles, that would work for me. Rapid Red it'll stay for now. Thanks again
Iced blue silver is a new color - only on the Mach-e and Lightning for now. Only option to see it in person is the Lightning tour (very hard to get into)

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Well, if you want to compare current colors (at least for Selects), here's a nice reference, courtesy of my local dealership:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Iced Blue Silver Metallic thoughts Mach-E Rainbow

will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
I think it will look good on the mach-e, due to contours and shape, more than the lightning.

Also looked cool on robocop -
Ford Mustang Mach-E Iced Blue Silver Metallic thoughts Mach-E Rainbow
And just like that, you have helped me name my future Mach-E.... Alex! Which could be a girl or boy name... and was RoboCops name before he was RoboCop....