will

First Name
Not Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ridgeline RTL-T, 2022 MME Prem Ext Rwd
Country flag
I am confused if I am supposed to contact my dealer or if I am supposed to wait until they contact me. This has been the worst car buying ordering experience in my life. Granted its the only time I've ever ordered a vehicle but I have seen people with later 'order dates' get a date before me. Pretty sure I chose the wrong dealership just based on that. Now I'm not sure what to expect but damn.
Sponsored

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I am confused if I am supposed to contact my dealer or if I am supposed to wait until they contact me. This has been the worst car buying ordering experience in my life. Granted its the only time I've ever ordered a vehicle but I have seen people with later 'order dates' get a date before me. Pretty sure I chose the wrong dealership just based on that. Now I'm not sure what to expect but damn.

Not just for vehicles, but I've notice delays/issues/responses from near everything in society lately. I'm trying to just have extremely low expectations now and just not expect anything to be done quickly or anytime soon.

I think you'll see this across ANY EV cars that are ordered now (Tesla, Rivian, Lucid, BMW, Fisker, GM).

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
No Iconic Silver in 2022, looks like it's been fully discontinued.

DELETED PAINT:
- Carbonized Gray
- Iconic Silver

is.png
Cyber Orange and Grabber Blue available on all models? Well I never.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
Cyber Orange and Grabber Blue available on all models? Well I never.
Sarcasm for the meltdown some are having over that tidbit? ? They were never "exclusive" colors, just limited to certain trim levels. Heck, you can get cyber orange on the Maverick.:oops:

I'll just enjoy my one year wonder Iconic Silver.
Sponsored