Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Stopped by the dealership. They have Limited Availability markups of $2K to $5K on the Broncos and Maverick ICES in the showroom, so I expect the markup on the MMe will be that and possibly more. Tracking tool still shows November 12th.
Tracking tools still show November 12 for estimated delivery, but Autonation Ford-Wolfchase in Memphis has started advertising it. The VIN is 3FMTK2R7XMMA56240. It is listed as "contact for pricing", so there is a markup.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Under first snow.... still looks nice!
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICONIC SILVER Mach-E Club first snow sm

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Beach day!
Ford Mustang Mach-E ICONIC SILVER Mach-E Club PXL_20211202_195614561

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Happy holidays from Florida!

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICONIC SILVER Mach-E Club PXL_20211210_224925593

Last edited:

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Tracking tools still show November 12 for estimated delivery, but Autonation Ford-Wolfchase in Memphis has started advertising it. The VIN is 3FMTK2R7XMMA56240. It is listed as "contact for pricing", so there is a markup.
I just received the email that the build on the MY21 Iconic Silver CA RT1 was now complete and I should see it at the dealer. In Memphis between Nov 6 and 12!

Obvious that the notification system wasn't updated. Will probably arrive around Valentines' Day. No matter, I've reserved a MY22 GB Premium AWD ER that I might get in the summer.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just received the email that the build on the MY21 Iconic Silver CA RT1 was now complete and I should see it at the dealer. In Memphis between Nov 6 and 12!

Obvious that the notification system wasn't updated. Will probably arrive around Valentines' Day. No matter, I've reserved a MY22 GB Premium AWD ER that I might get in the summer.
It took another 12 hours, but the delivery notice was updated to January 11 - 16, 2022.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
I *almost* brought my iconic silver to Memphis last weekend. The cold weather range hit and no fast charging between Birmingham & Memphis made planning the trip home a little more difficult than it would be in warmer weather. Somebody needs to drop a few of those Chargepoint 62kW chargers in Tupelo, Hamilton, or Jasper. Or EA in Tupelo with the Tesla Superchargers.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Nuclear powered?

Ford Mustang Mach-E ICONIC SILVER Mach-E Club IMG_0950

(Limerick, PA. Enjoying the free EA charging last week. Already posted on another thread, but worth a post on the Iconic Silver Thread. Loving the color.)

idkhow

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bateman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach-e premium, van down by the river
Occupation
it plumber, auto detailer
Country flag
Gloss black 20” Signature Wheel Precision Series SV706 built for a Mach-E GT Performance Edition.
Wow.

First mod / rim swap I've seen and actually like.

Also own an IS. If I decide to keep her, I'll be getting these rims soon. Where did you get the front wrap, or was it custom?

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm receiving emails from Ford to initiate the receive vehicle and finalize purchase - but the dealership shows the MME CA Rt1 as sold. The tracker still shows it in transit for delivery next week. So I have no idea where it is or if someone else purchased it unseen. I'm just watching it for fun, my MY22 Premium AWD hasn't been scheduled for production yet.
Sponsored