Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I don't know what that means.
Instead of saying it has been discussed a number of times and then another post with a link just give the member a quick point form of how to hack it that could work for him. If it is the same amount of work to describe it as it is to dig up the link why not. Your point form understanding would most likely be better and be quicker. That was what I was trying to saying to @Logal727 in my first post and I think he got it. Me really don't care Koda staying with me where I can see him. ;)

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Instead of saying it has been discussed a number of times and then another post with a link just give the member a quick point form of how to hack it that could work for him. If it is the same amount of work to describe it as it is to dig up the link why not. Your point form understanding would most likely be better and be quicker. That was what I was trying to saying to @Logal727 in my first post and I think he got it. Me really don't care Koda staying with me where I can see him. ;)
if I'm replying on my phone I'm not gonna be looking it up and doing work for people, it's pretty easy to use search? Heck, the more people read threads in this forum, the more they will learn about the car, not really a bad thing!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
So if somebody asks a question, and there's an existing post in another thread that answers that question in detail (even with pictures), I should not link to that post? Instead I should recreate the instructions that somebody else already created? That doesn't seem very efficient.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
if I'm replying on my phone I'm not gonna be looking it up and doing work for people, it's pretty easy to use search? Heck, the more people read threads in this forum, the more they will learn about the car, not really a bad thing!
Really not that involved and read what interests. They have the link. Stuck inside with wildfire smoke for the last few days and wasting too much warm weather time :(
Sponsored