In reading what's going on with this car I can't believe Ford would even release it with these problems.

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm writing this message directly to Ford. If they monitor this board ford you should stand up and you should be giving everyone free rental cars and extra fobs for their cars because this is something that you marketing is selling people on and you did not provide them with working vehicles as advertised.
I would expect much more from Ford as a company and certainly whoever is developing your Ford pass app needs to either go back to school and learn how to develop the proper app or you should switch to another company that is more effective in creating apps on phones.

I have a GT on order and I am very worried about how many problems I will face when I get this car brand new hopefully before I sign the paperwork they will be ironed out.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
leeman

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Few people create accounts just to say "Hey, I got the car and everything is ok. Thanks all."

But, Hey, I got the car and everything is ok. I see mostly sync quirks that I'm guessing the F150 shares that I'm will likely get fixed over time. I wouldn't worry so much about it, but if it concerns you that much that your first 5 posts here are all shock that there are any issues and you think Ford should pay for the cars, then maybe you should wait until it has been out for a year or two.
Yeah there's too many problems time as one of the most important things we have on this planet and being a beta tester for a car is never a good thing you're right I'm canceling my order.