Incentives

mathnerd88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX
Country flag
Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any current incentives on the Mach E? Or Mach E GT? I no longer see any incentives, including the Ford Options incentive plan. My guess is be prepared to spend a lot more on the Mach E/ Mach E GT.
Sponsored

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I am guessing with demand so high they needed to cut off ordering for certain models, Ford is figuring incentives are not really needed right now for the MME.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any current incentives on the Mach E? Or Mach E GT? I no longer see any incentives, including the Ford Options incentive plan. My guess is be prepared to spend a lot more on the Mach E/ Mach E GT.
The APR, Ford Options and Ford Options bonus cash programs are still active. Now extended through April 4th, 2022. No changes.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
The APR, Ford Options and Ford Options bonus cash programs are still active. Now extended through April 4th, 2022. No changes.
Oh good, I pretended to order a Select today and Ford Options calculator was giving me 5% APR and no more incentive.

Curious about the northeast regional incentive though-- it appears some folks from PA and NJ (perhaps other states) have been seeing that with late January/February orders. Would folks with earlier 2022 MY orders be eligible for that at delivery if the incentive stays intact?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh good, I pretended to order a Select today and Ford Options calculator was giving me 5% APR and no more incentive.

Curious about the northeast regional incentive though-- it appears some folks from PA and NJ (perhaps other states) have been seeing that with late January/February orders. Would folks with earlier 2022 MY orders be eligible for that at delivery if the incentive stays intact?
5% is the fake default rate on the website, not the real program rates which carry over from last month.

I cannot answer about regional incentives. I can’t see those.

OP
OP

mathnerd88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX
Country flag
Do you know if these incentives still apply to the 2021 Mach E GT as well (the car is being delivered this month.)

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you know if these incentives still apply to the 2021 Mach E GT as well (the car is being delivered this month.)
Yes, all APR and Ford Options rates/bonus cash incentives are the same as last month for all MMEs.

OP
OP

mathnerd88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX
Country flag
Yes, all APR and Ford Options rates/bonus cash incentives are the same as last month for all MMEs.
Thank you so much for that information! I can breathe easy now. I was just nervous since federal is about to hike interest rates this month.
Sponsored