Advertisement

Dumb Incentives Question

trutolife27

Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150
Country flag
Everyone slow down. I will find out Monday about those incentives. It does not say you can't. I rather get clarification on it, then not know 100%.

Kamuelaflyer

Reaction score
Vehicles
Old
Country flag
When does anyone need to know the incentives available? On closing of sale? If so I'd bet they're going to change between known and then and we have some time to find out just which, if any, apply to the MME.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Reaction score
First Name
Woeo
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Okay, a little off topic here, but... These programs have too many restrictions.

At least the last time I tried for the "military appreciation" bonus cash I was told you either had to be active duty or just separated within 6 months.☹
What were you thinking would be the rules?

Rocky29670

Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Everyone slow down. I will find out Monday about those incentives. It does not say you can't. I rather get clarification on it, then not know 100%.
Any update on incentives?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Convertible (to be replaced by MME RT 1), 2016 Dodge Durango
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The incentives page suppose to be taken down and re-worked and finalized by end of October.
I don't even know about the new incentives. They are coming, folks.
Up until late last week the "finance calculator" was showing incentive cash for both "traditional finance" and "ford options", and had been since they added the calculator to the page back in august. Now it is only showing incentives for the options plan. I'm wondering if that's a mistake or intentional, as the X-plan page still shows the incentives as well.

Advertisement