First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Found this on carsdirect.com:

"While upcoming models promise new levels of performance, the new Ford Mustang Mach-E already features its first incentives. We've uncovered up to $2,500 in rebates and as well as 0.9% APR financing. Due to begin arriving in late 2020, the Mach-E will debut new safety tech in the form of Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0. "

Here is the link:

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/this-weeks-top-car-deals-analysis-june-26-2020
It will be interesting to see what "Rebates" would be offered on such a new car that is in such high demand and relatively low inventory. I'm also wondering how they can know what APR to offer in 6 months. There are many economic factors that tie into interest rates. Still....I'm hopeful.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I think the incentives will get better later on if legacy manufacturers want to push electric vehicles. With my lease not due until 2022 Mach e might be a viable option then

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Found this on carsdirect.com:

"While upcoming models promise new levels of performance, the new Ford Mustang Mach-E already features its first incentives. We've uncovered up to $2,500 in rebates and as well as 0.9% APR financing. Due to begin arriving in late 2020, the Mach-E will debut new safety tech in the form of Ford Co-Pilot360 2.0. "

Here is the link:

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/this-weeks-top-car-deals-analysis-june-26-2020
Yeah, I'm highly skeptical of this information. I think they are conflating some current programs with the Mach-E (or it's bad editing of the article). The C&I programs are updated monthly so there's no way to know what the programs will be, if any, especially 5-6 months before delivery. There are vehicles with $2500 in rebates and/or 0.9% but the Mach-E is not even on the list.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
While a rebate would be nice I can't see it happening it just yet. Now if when the order banks open and half the reservations instead of orders become cancellations then maybe we will start seeing some offers.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I honestly don’t think you will see rebates until late next year as most of dealer inventories will probably already be spoken for by reservation holders/orders
Sponsored