dwst480

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023.5 Vapor Blue MME Premium RWD ER, 2015 Mazda6
Country flag
Yeah, it's on top of other offers, can you post a link to claim the code?
I'm sorry, I would but I didn't take note of the URL and I can't seem to find it in my browser history. I think it was just a pop-up that appeared over the dealer's homepage. I filled out the form and received an email with my code.

Dealer website was https://www.moffittsford.com, but I don't know if that will help. Hopefully it starts to show up on other sites for other people.
Sponsored

Chongda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Escape PHEV
Country flag
I'm interested to see if they start offering anything. The nearest 5 dealerships to me haven't sold a single MME since I started looking more in September. They haven't gotten any new ones in either though.

The nearest dealership said I was the first person in a month to test drive any of them. And they were still trying to require about 2k of useless add-ons for any of theirs, so I knew I wasn't going to buy from them at that point.

Within 250 miles I have about 15 saved with specific attributes I like, and none of them have sold since September.

So I'm not sure if ford is selling any in other locations, but not the ones by me which catch my eye. But the dealers around here only have a few per lot, so don't seem to care about discounting them as much yet.

If the 3750 rebate goes away next year, might make it even more trouble.
I think I'm going to start to watch if the Premium AWD used models start dropping below 25k to try to qualify for that rebate instead.

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm interested to see if they start offering anything. The nearest 5 dealerships to me haven't sold a single MME since I started looking more in September. They haven't gotten any new ones in either though.

The nearest dealership said I was the first person in a month to test drive any of them. And they were still trying to require about 2k of useless add-ons for any of theirs, so I knew I wasn't going to buy from them at that point. Also, Huntley has a nice collection of used, but most are lemons.

Within 250 miles I have about 15 saved with specific attributes I like, and none of them have sold since September.

So I'm not sure if ford is selling any in other locations, but not the ones by me which catch my eye. But the dealers around here only have a few per lot, so don't seem to care about discounting them as much yet.

I think I'm going to start to watch if the Premium AWD used models start dropping below 25k to try to qualify for that rebate instead.
Not sure where you’re at in Illinois but Bredemann keeps emailing me about significant discounts. They have 46 in stock, which is huge for a small store.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag

The nearest dealership said I was the first person in a month to test drive any of them. And they were still trying to require about 2k of useless add-ons for any of theirs, so I knew I wasn't going to buy from them at that point.

I see some listed for $8k off MSRP in the IL and IN areas. Might get $10k off a Premium built prior to May that has the higher MSRP.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I'm fairly sure that' why a dealer is really trying to work with me on trading mine for a '21 GTPE. $39k for the GTPE and $26k for my trade. They arn't making money on the GTPE for sure, but maybe they'd come up with a creative way to move mine to qualify. No idea. But I am not a fuzzy about the GTPE price anymore. I have the WORST luck so I'd probably trade it and it'd HVJB me on the way home.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Not sure where you’re at in Illinois but Bredemann keeps emailing me about significant discounts. They have 46 in stock, which is huge for a small store.
They may be hoping a couple things-

1- it may be a while before 2024s get delivered

2- you can’t even order a 2024 GT yet so that’ll be even longer

Strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Country flag
Just buy a gently used hvjb “lemon” GTPE for less than $40k. Best incentive Ford is currently offering.

LivelyLime

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Inventory has piled in Canada as well. In the Vancouver area, there's well over 200 cars hanging around and some have been for months (hopefully not with full charged batteries for that long). But, no hint of any rebates or discounting yet.

thenew3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, BMW X3, MME Premium 4X
Country flag
MME inventory at Walnut Creek

One of the larger dealers in the SF bay area has 344 MME, 300 on the lot, 44 in transit. Earlier in the year they had fewer than a dozen. They've been piling up since early summer.

A small ford dealer near me has 24 on the lot. They say it's in high demand so won't discount it. They are saying they are doing me a favor by selling at MSRP rather than over.

brownsl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
They are piled up near me also. I check inventory regualrly and none seem to be selling. I am waiting to see if incentives get better now that we are in December. Dealers around here are not budging on pricing. If they do not improve I will just wait it out and check out the Honda Prologue and Acura ZDX in early 2024.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
MME inventory at Walnut Creek

One of the larger dealers in the SF bay area has 344 MME, 300 on the lot, 44 in transit. Earlier in the year they had fewer than a dozen. They've been piling up since early summer.

A small ford dealer near me has 24 on the lot. They say it's in high demand so won't discount it. They are saying they are doing me a favor by selling at MSRP rather than over.
This may clear things up-

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
You have to factor in that starting in 2024; you can take the tax credit as part of the deal. That's probably going to reignite at least some buying interest.
I think someone said the Mach-E will lose the tax credit in 2024.

From InsideEVs:

“Beginning Jan 1, 2024, the Mustang Mach-E may not be eligible for the current $3,750 federal tax credit,” a Ford spokesperson told InsideEVs last month. “We expect [the F-150] Lightning to remain eligible for $7,500 for models that meet the MSRP cap. We are waiting to hear from the Treasury what the rules are.”

Last edited:

jberth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking to buy
Country flag
Are these incentives still available on MME-Premium ?
Yes, I visited a dealer this week and they were still offering the $3000 rebate and 0%/48mo or 1.9%/60mo (only for the extended range Premiums)
Sponsored