MachGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Pre-order
Country flag
Since the '23 Select won't have the C/T option, I had to get a Premium trim.

Just not sure I am going to like the glass roof which gets mighty hot most of the year for me....

Hated moonroofs since first BMW I had in 2000.
I feel your pain. I got the glass roof because it's required with blue cruise. It sucks. I feel the heat more than I would with a car with a headliner, and then there's the glare. You can buy a shade on Amazon, but that's stupid and it makes noise with the windows down Plus glass roofs aren't as safe.
Sponsored

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I feel your pain. I got the glass roof because it's required with blue cruise. It sucks. I feel the heat more than I would with a car with a headliner, and then there's the glare. You can buy a shade on Amazon, but that's stupid and it makes noise with the windows down Plus glass roofs aren't as safe.
Good news was today my order got upgraded to Priority 1 by Ford - "Unscheduled - Clean" status.
And confirmed I would get $6,000 private cash offer for a base '23 Premium.

Still wish it would make it by end of the year, but with all the holidays coming up, probably not.

Just not certain about taking delivery in 2023 with the new tax laws.

Some say half credit, others say none...

At least I got my '22 F150 Lightning so I can claim the $7500 for this year's taxes.

Davisir

First Name
DANSK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tahoe LT
Country flag
I believe that we are losing them.
If that’s the case, this ends up being a fairly significant increase in price to the tune of around $7k. Nobody seems to be talking about it.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
If that’s the case, this ends up being a fairly significant increase in price to the tune of around $7k. Nobody seems to be talking about it.
Options incentive still exists 2k in some areas and 500 in rest. Guess we will see about rate when the deliveries start coming in

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
Good news was today my order got upgraded to Priority 1 by Ford - "Unscheduled - Clean" status.
And confirmed I would get $6,000 private cash offer for a base '23 Premium.

Still wish it would make it by end of the year, but with all the holidays coming up, probably not.

Just not certain about taking delivery in 2023 with the new tax laws.

Some say half credit, others say none...

At least I got my '22 F150 Lightning so I can claim the $7500 for this year's taxes.
Who's your dealer? I couldn't get any answer from Robins Ford regarding private offer.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Who's your dealer? I couldn't get any answer from Robins Ford regarding private offer.
Dealer won't know until it gets delivered.

I called Ford Motor Company's new vehicle marketing dept and they pulled up my account - you will need your order #.
They told me the priority number and private cash offer.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 💰 2023MY Mach-E Private Offer -- Amounts & Details (for 2022 to 2023 order conversion) Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.14.18 AM

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
Can anyone confirm whether we still get the incentives offered at the time of order after we’re converted to model year 2023? I suspect my dealership might be playing games with me. When I ordered there was a $2500 options deal and 2% interest. Dealership is making out like I’m losing them.
FWIW, my order details for my converted '23 order on Ford.com still shows my $1,000 Options incentive that was available in my region when I ordered the '22 model in March. I think you will be OK when you get into the finance office at time of delivery.

Fsisung

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT, Volvo XC 90, Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Since the '23 Select won't have the C/T option, I had to get a Premium trim.

Just not sure I am going to like the glass roof which gets mighty hot most of the year for me....

Hated moonroofs since first BMW I had in 2000.
Sorry for the stupid question. But what is the C/T option? Thanks!

MVP1414

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Would anyone have any insight on the offer for Canadian customer? We ordered over the summer and now our dealership wants us to go back to reorder... Just don't want to get.... if we are supposed to get this offer too. thanks,

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Dealer won't know until it gets delivered.

I called Ford Motor Company's new vehicle marketing dept and they pulled up my account - you will need your order #.
They told me the priority number and private cash offer.

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.14.18 AM.png
Just got updated from Tim Bartz @LongMcarthurFord in KS.
My PCO is good to go even if delivery happens in 2023...

He has been awesome online - live YT:

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Just got updated from Tim Bartz @LongMcarthurFord in KS.
My PCO is good to go even if delivery happens in 2023...

He has been awesome online - live YT:
I agree he is a 1 man ford forum

mache2022_2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache 2022 SR RWD ordered
Country flag
So I spoke with Ford Marketing and got my Incentive/offer code (my build date is 11/07) and was told that the Dealer will be able to apply to order during purchase and that is when I will get to know what the actual offer/price is. So I gave the code to my dealer and he said that as of now there is no place in order to enter this code and he will try to apply during purchase as incentive. Just wanted to check if any of my fellow future Mache owners had the same experience and is this how Private offer works (that you are unable to get the value of the code till you purchase the vehicle?)

vortix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E GT
Country flag
Hi all, checking in to see if anyone has had any experience applying their Private Offer to recent '23 vehicle purchases that were converted from '22 orders?

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Hi all, checking in to see if anyone has had any experience applying their Private Offer to recent '23 vehicle purchases that were converted from '22 orders?
There have been a couple of posts on this forum about the PCO.
All have been painless and applied up front on the contract.

My $6K PCO is looking painless according to my dealer who is waiting for my order to arrive any day.

The issue comes when there is a price protection amount that gets applied on the spot vs refund check in the mail.
But that's a different issue...
Sponsored