First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
I'm not in love with IB but there just aren't good color choices for the MME. IB looks gray or looks blue, depending on the light. Being a chameleon is something Infinite Bluegray has in common with Antimatter Blueblack.
Sponsored

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Yeah y'all need to stop buying Infinite Blue so my car can stand out (er moreso than it will because its a Mach-E).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Infinite Blue or Antimatter Blue {filename}
I am also waiting on Infinite Blue. I believe it will look better than the photos. Plus, everyone knows you cannot mix antimatter with electrons or you might blow yourself into some wormhole or black hole or somewhere where Janeway will have to bring the Enterprise to your rescue..

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I am also waiting on Infinite Blue. I believe it will look better than the photos. Plus, everyone knows you cannot mix antimatter with electrons or you might blow yourself into some wormhole or black hole or somewhere where Janeway will have to bring the Enterprise to your rescue..
that would explain why I don't have my Mach-E yet - it's currently in the Delta Quadrant.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I REALLY really want a Mach-E GT in Antimatter Blue! How do we make this happen before the ordering opens up? Who has the connections for me? :p

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I'd like to see some real outdoor photos in Antimatter Blue before I place my vote. :)

It looks stunning in that first truck rendering, and not as good in the other two. Also, the MME has quite a bit of black going on, and less chrome, so I have to try and imagine how it looks in that context. And I so wish we had more photos of Infinite Blue!
I saw it on a Bronco Sport at my local dealer and I'm even more in love!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I prefer the antimatter color over the infinite color, but I can’t say that it is a color that I want. What I want is a traditional sapphire blue or a plan white. No grays, no pearls, no multi-coat tints. The designers are getting a bit too artsy for my taste.
Sponsored