Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To be honest, if you have a Job1 car, and possibly Job2 at this point, you might never get in. They only accept "X" amount of vehicles before closing the doors to more.
I am job 2, I think (12/10/21 build) and they just sent an invitation for me to be evaluated.

thankfully I didn’t need to send them a picture of me, just had to answer a few questions
Sponsored

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
What is the email sender address and the subject of the email? I’d like to search my spam to see I if I simply missed the email.

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
In my opinion, the non-disclosure agreement is over-broad.
It technically would preclude you from posting on this forum anything disparaging about your car.

I know others don’t worry about it, but for me, the potential remedy for breaching the non-disclosure agreement would extend beyond the access program itself……

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
A month ago I had put in a request to join the ford early access program and I was put on a waiting list.

Ford just sent me an e mail asking me to answer some questions etc. regarding the program.

should I join their program?

thanks in advance for any advice
I'm in the early access program and see no benefit. I don't get software early and nothing has changed except they send me surveys periodically.
Sponsored