Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Congrats. Given the color scheme, your fellow Badgers will certainly approve (I do). Do you name your cars? This one looks like a ‘Bucky’ to me.
Good idea. I wonder if the alert for voice commands could be set to "Go Bucky!"
Sponsored

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Great looking car! I know you're really going to enjoy driving it -hopefully Wisconsin weather will cooperate enough for you to get at least some short, nice drives - or maybe even longer. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great looking car! I know you're really going to enjoy driving it -hopefully Wisconsin weather will cooperate enough for you to get at least some short, nice drives - or maybe even longer. Enjoy.
Thank you. I am actually happy it arrived while we have some snow on the ground so I can try out the AWD.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Going to be very cold tonight with minus 17F at my northern Wisconsin home location.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
Great choice! I think the configuration, trim, and color that you ordered either this or the more aggressive GT Performance Edition is my favorite Mach-E (though I would probably go with black seats since they'd hide their age better). I hope you enjoy your new electric car!

-SG

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Country flag
Going to be very cold tonight with minus 17F at my northern Wisconsin home location.
The weather isn't too good here in Missouri, either. We're expected to get it pretty bad throughout this week and we've already had snow dumped on us multiple times as well. ???

-SG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
That's awesome! Congrats!

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Only -13 in Madison tonight. But, up to 10 degrees tomorrow so a great first day for the new car. My Bolt does okay in this weather (albeit with reduced range) so I hope the Mach-E will as well.

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like it all worked out then.
Yes it has. Delivery and setup tomorrow! Thank you for all of your help and encouragement all along this lengthy journey. Your support has been greatly appreciated!

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Yes it has. Delivery and setup tomorrow! Thank you for all of your help and encouragement all along this lengthy journey. Your support has been greatly appreciated!
Cool. Now get out there and have fun with family and friends and show them what all the hype has been about.