Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Pull up the Navigation screen and at the bottom left is a "settings" button if I remember correctly. In the settings there you'll find a ton of alerts that the nav system can do (including "School Zone").
Perfect. I appreciate your help, oh Geek one. Gotta love the forums and shared help!
Sponsored

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine got but on a train in KC on the 5th. It is destined for Oconomowoc Wi. Not do del 2-27. You are lucky yours was but on a truck. Mine is a red with gray interior Mach e4x. I hope your vin does not end with 138.

Go Bucky

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mine got but on a train in KC on the 5th. It is destined for Oconomowoc Wi. Not do del 2-27. You are lucky yours was but on a truck. Mine is a red with gray interior Mach e4x. I hope your vin does not end with 138.

Go Bucky
My email from Ford & Ford web site said March 3 delivery but it arrived Feb 9. Have hope! Let's hear it for Badger Red MMEs!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Cool, thanks for that info....so mine is still stuck on pending, need to see dispatched. Ugh, starting to get impatient. How long do they sit in KC before they're dispatched?
Mine was "Dispatched* but not in a good way. They Dispatched it Backwards! Picking it up Saturday then, all trackers went into reverse to the 23rd. This so much reminds me of the wif s "False Labor!". Ford please induce Labor, my Baby is late!

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
My red 67 convertible had a red interior, too bad they didn’t have that option on the FE, but I did go with the premium for the light gray... (would actually liked to have seen a 2-tone interior.)

Love the white interior. I wish the FE would have had that option. Looks very Classic Mustang!

Screenshot_20210210-101930.jpg

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine was "Dispatched* but not in a good way. They Dispatched it Backwards! Picking it up Saturday then, all trackers went into reverse to the 23rd. This so much reminds me of the wif s "False Labor!". Ford please induce Labor, my Baby is late!
Lol....I actually got a message from the dealer this morning that they got the invoice and are expecting delivery week of the 20th, so about 10 days later than Fords ETA. Fingers crossed!

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Congratulations! Mine arrived today too --- see you on the road!

William

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge, Mach-E
Country flag
Congratulations on a great choice. You'll see other folks drooling over the Mach'Es on the road but when Mach-E folks gather with theirs, they will all be looking at yours and wishing they too got a Rapid Red.

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
??? Yes it does! I ordered the same exact one. I still have 6-7 weeks to wait however.
I’ve ordered a RR Premium 4X. No build date yet. Boo hoo!

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Fantastic had mine a month and it us awesome,