Late Introduction

• Thread starter Deleted member 2014
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 2014

Hi there,
even though it is a bit late, I would like to introduce myself to you.
Many name is Paul, I am 36 years old and l live in germany.

I´ve been following this forum for quite a while now and maybe one or the other here remembers me from the "other" Mach E Forum :)

First of all, this Forum has been an excellent source of informations to me living "on the other side of the pond".
I really enjoyed reading your different opinions, get some insider informations and just seeing your enthusiasm about the MME.

I placed my reservation for a black MME, AWD ER back in february and now eagerly waiting to get the car hopefully around march 2021.

I´ve truly been a fan of the MME since I saw the first commercial. Ok. let´s be honest..i somehow felt in love ;)
Since then I´ve been lucky to take part at a press event in Hamburg back in october to see the MME in person and to talk to some of the representatives of Ford Europe and Ford Germany.
I´m not working for the press. I was just lucky to be chosen in a raffle that I took part in :)

In germany we were able to officialy convert our reservations into orders online on Dec 11th, although I signed the contract with my dealer back in June already (he also gave me my VIN at that point).

Now let´s see where the journey takes us.

Cheers
Paul
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Hi there,

I´ve been following this forum for quite a while now and maybe one or the other here remembers me from the "other" Mach E Forum :)

First of all, this Forum has been an excellent source of informations to me living "on the other side of the pond".
I really enjoyed reading your different opinions, get some insider informations and just seeing your enthusiasm about the MME.

I placed my reservation for a black MME, AWD ER back in february and now eagerly waiting to get the car hopefully around march 2021.

I´ve truly been a fan of the MME since I saw the first commercial. Ok. let´s be honest..i somehow felt in love ;)
Since then I´ve been lucky to take part at a press event in Hamburg back in october to see the MME in person and to talk to some of the representatives of Ford Europe and Ford Germany.
I´m not working for the press. I was just lucky to be chosen in a raffle that I took part in :)

In germany we were able to officialy convert our reservations into orders online on Dec 11th, although I signed the contract with my dealer back in June already (he also gave me my VIN at that point).

Cheers
Paul
Hi Paul,
Greetings. I started out over there at the other forum too, but found this one to be much more active.
Cool story.
Depending on how they get these moving, I may not get mine before you, and I reserved the night of the launch!

Cheers to you too, and Happy Holidays!

John

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Hi there,

Cheers
Paul
Welcome paul

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
That's fantastic. Welcome.
And I'm so glad that the Mustang is truly a global car these days.

Keep us updated on the progress with your order in Europe. From what I understand, there are quite a lot of cars shipped over there already.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hi John,
thanks for the warm welcome.
You're right. There was and is more going on in this forum.
Here's the article they did after my day in Hamburg if your interested.
Of course nothing new. Just shows that I am a bit of a FAN of the MME ?

https://www.autobild.de/artikel/ford-mustang-mach-e-test-leser-preis-kaufen-18454719.html

Happy Holidays to you as well!
Stay safe.
Cheers
Paul
Wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it. I'm envious that you've already had an opportunity to test drive. :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 2014

Wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it. I'm envious that you've already had an opportunity to test drive. :)
Nice to hear you enjoyed it ?
I'll keep you guys updated on how things go over here in Germany in terms of build dates and delivery.
Have great holidays!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hi there,

Cheers
Paul
Welcome!

Two requests for you:

1. please enter your order information in https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/submitted-orders-tracking-list-and-stats-enter-yours.924/
We could definitely use more information on international orders

2. Invite your friends and feel free to use the German buyers thread in the Europe regional forum for local discussions.
Sponsored