Latest Software Version / Revision Thread

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I'm still on the old. I wonder what's different...?
Sponsored

chuvisco

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD
Country flag
I don’t know. AFAIK, this is the version we picked the car up with. According to the dealer, it had just arrived from the factory about 3.5w ago.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The first two OTA's were designed to facilitate future OTAs and not much more. Any other fixes were all behind the scenes.

I'd not expect to see any changes that you can point your finger at and go "Aha!" until the 3rd quarter of the year. That seems to have been their plan anyway.

For those who are positive they haven't received an update, chat with your dealer or any other competent dealer if they're not the same. ;)

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
There is a difference between OTA updates for the car and OTA updates for SYNC. I received all of the OTAs for the car, but have yet to see an update for SYNC. (now 243 same as delivered)

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
There is a difference between OTA updates for the car and OTA updates for SYNC. I received all of the OTAs for the car, but have yet to see an update for SYNC. (now 243 same as delivered)
I have seen several changes to SYNC in the last day or two. I now can make 3 way calls.....wasn't able to before. Also, my Nav now auto zooms based on speed. Speed up and it zooms out. Slow down and it zooms in. Only occurs on the freeway though. Doesn't do it on surface streets.

Some of the controls for my charging menu vanished yesterday and all the cards for my radio station preset had some place holder text instead of the station logo. This morning I did a force reboot on SYNC and all this other stuff appeared. There might be more things.....this is just what I have noticed so far.

Approaching the Central Avenue tunnel in Phoenix at slow speed....
(I added red arrows to show traffic flow)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Version / Revision Thread 1624403381163

Zoom level at freeway speeds...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Version / Revision Thread 1624403455690

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I have seen several changes to SYNC in the last day or two. I now can make 3 way calls.....wasn't able to before. Also, my Nav now auto zooms based on speed. Speed up and it zooms out. Slow down and it zooms in. Only occurs on the freeway though. Doesn't do it on surface streets.

Some of the controls for my charging menu vanished yesterday and all the cards for my radio station preset had some place holder text instead of the station logo. This morning I did a force reboot on SYNC and all this other stuff appeared. There might be more things.....this is just what I have noticed so far.

Approaching the Central Avenue tunnel in Phoenix at slow speed....
(I added red arrows to show traffic flow)

Zoom level at freeway speeds...
There is something wrong with temperature gauge in the upper right corner. ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Also, my Nav now auto zooms based on speed. Speed up and it zooms out. Slow down and it zooms in. Only occurs on the freeway though. Doesn't do it on surface streets.
My nav has always done this, even on surface streets. You need to speed up (or slow the heck down! haha).

What is this chat logo?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Version / Revision Thread 1624403381163

fallguy

First Name
fallguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender, 1968 Mustang, 2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Federal
Country flag
What is the latest Sync version? Mine shows 243, same as day one.

OP
OP
Shayne

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think it's 256, but think the person received the car with it or was downloaded at the dealership.
I have seen one person report 252 all others 243. After updates from recalls etc. appears most have 243. The sync numbering system appears to not mean too much at this point.

OP
OP
Shayne

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m on Sync 252.
Received Feb 2nd has been in and updated 3 times still 243 showing. It is only for the sync interface I think and the stuff you really would like to know if it is updated is hidden unless you have a special reader. Hoping we see that change and the ponies start to get grouped and more transparent. With OTA we should all be grouped eventually except 8 modules you would think.

When did you receive your vehicle with this version of sync?