Longest time Mach-E was in shop?

What is the longest time your Mach-E was in the shop?

• Total voters

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
What was the longest time your Mach-E spent in the shop? What Was the problem?
Why would I send my car to the shop? That’s where they send 2021 Job 1 cars to die. Just read the forum! ;)

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
My premium was in the shop for just 1 day shy of 6 weeks. Bad drive motor.

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
2 months total and counting… 1 month for rear windshield fluid leak / broken axel and 1 month and counting for battery “stop safely now” issue

blink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red MME+
Got a scratch when it was delivered in store. Took about 2 months to get fixed. It was mostly just being ignored for like 5-6 weeks before they started working on it... after I said I was considering withdrawing from buying it... They also delivered my new car with a 30% charge. Yep, I changed workshop after that.

I had my car in for a software update to fix some bugs. Took a couple of hours. My answer in poll is 1 day, since the other problem wasn't the cars fault.

Other than that, no problems. Got the car in October.

Going in for the roof recall in a month or so. (I guess it might be relevant my recall was postponed since the one before had to wait on parts for his recall)

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
At just past the 1 year mark I took it in for the glass recall, csp update, & NYS inspection, it spent the whole day there and I picked it up the next day.

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
Windshield recall. But I had a loaner from the dealership the entire time so it was the least of an inconvenience there could have been given the circumstances.

Dhruval Shah

First Name
Dhruval
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Windshield recall. But I had a loaner from the dealership the entire time so it was the least of an inconvenience there could have been given the circumstances.
4 Months and counting!!! Unfortunately I became a prime member of "Stop Safely Now" Club. My carsitting at the dealership since January 2. They just got HVBJB and BECM. Going to pick up early! I hope Ford covers my monthly payments as I've talked to them about the same!
Sponsored