Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium XR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Like any other auto, as soon as supply starts to rise, and dealers start to see flooring costs pile up, the deals on Mach e’s will start to appear.
Sponsored

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Bowen Scarff Ford Kent WA
Bowen Scarff had a GTPE with a $20k markup a while back. They would not even let me test drive it (I would not have bought it at that price). I have nothing good to say for them

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
My dealer had a bit more of 2023s arriving, but near all dropped from their website and there is a small number pending/arriving now.

I think it'll just really depend on supply/demand for your area. There is still a near $10k ADM for on-lot cars. The 2023s are all green labeled ordered cars as well.

Duckwrangler

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I have a feeling there will be lots of available stock once the new tax rules kick in next week. We have an order due for delivery in the next two weeks that we will walk away from.
Same. We just told our dealer we aren't taking delivery of ours due to losing the tax credit. It was the straw that broke the camel's back for us.

MachHunter

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E... I hope soon.
Country flag
I’ve been tracking for a while. In my region, selects were minimum $5k ADM, Premiums $5k-$7.5k, and GTs $7.5k-$10k. Or ”0” ADM but $5k in clear coat BS. And when they showed up on a lot with those crazy ADMs, they weren’t there long. Usually the salespeople had lists of interested customers.

Since we got the word about the IRS $55k limit, used car values started to drop, and ICE inventory normalized, just about every dealer now has more than one MachE. 2023 GTs are EVERYWHERE. People are ditching premiums and extended range selects like crazy. The dealers are holding to their same ADMs but it’s gonna give soon. I had a dealer with a pair of 2022 selects and a pair of GTs sitting for weeks try to hit me with $6k ADM on the Select. I told them I was cash and would not pay ADM, but would bring a check today for MSRP. They keep calling, trying to make a deal and saying these are hard to find. To which I say “Then why are they still there?” They pitch the 2022 price on their 2022 stock and the tax credit, to which I say ”Your ADM kills the credit and I have a PCO on a 2023.”

Bottom Line: The market will not bear ADM anymore. Unless the sticker is under $55k or you are in a politically liberal, high cost of living city with lots of EVs and crazy gas prices like LA or San Fran or Seattle. That doesn’t mean rich people or people who don’t know better won’t buy a few and keep dealers delusions alive. It also doesn’t mean dealers won’t sit on them with ADMs and hold out hope for the $5k-$10k. But reality has set in. Call around. People have inventory.

Bad news for my depreciation. Maybe I could haggle a better deal on an under $55k. But for now they’re not awake to their loss of power. It’s gonna take a minute. Soon the recession is coming. Prices won’t drop but they will hold while inflation continues and the used and ice markets stabilize, which is an effective drop. If you can wait, I would hold off until late summer when the IRS will have sorted a possible reclassification or not and the inventory will be back upto a place they’re doing MSRP… and maybe even dealer cash.
Sponsored