Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got both sets with my MME, built June 2022.
Sponsored

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My GTPE did not come with the interior protection package, so I ordered the same rubber floor mats and cargo area liner from my local dealer. I paid for them all using FordPass Rewards points, which you can only do through a dealer (not online). The Parts guy at my dealer was happy to order these accessories, but he had to turn me over to the Service Department to use my FordPass Rewards points.

@Ford Motor Company, please consider allowing us to use our FordPass Rewards points to order accessories online without having to go through a dealer!

2021mustangdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select RWD, grabber blue
Country flag
It was less expensive to order these mats from dealer parts dept than price of mats when ordering the Mach-E. Also saved more than $100 by using Ford reward points.

Terik2005

First Name
Terik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-e California Route 1
Occupation
Train Engineer
Country flag
Just found this on AliExpress I def want that this especially after I broke those clips to hold the cover on the upper level putting 6 bags on concrete in my trunk.

US $63.00 30%OFF | JHO Rear Trunk Cargo Area Organizer Divided Storage Box For Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 2022 Accessories
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msnaRg4

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
Just found this on AliExpress I def want that this especially after I broke those clips to hold the cover on the upper level putting 6 bags on concrete in my trunk.

US $63.00 30%OFF | JHO Rear Trunk Cargo Area Organizer Divided Storage Box For Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 2022 Accessories
This looks like one of the best accessories I could think of if it supports the platform to level height with the back seats while providing some hidden storage. Let us know if it really supports the cargo platform or if there's a gap between the tabs and the molded ridges on that organizer.

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
I found it cheaper on eBay and definitely faster shipping since it won't be coming from China.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1550543326...VMvETLxQ0-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Link says that one is $190? I'm not a math major, but the China one is $63 and I think that's cheaper. 😆

Is there another link?

EDIT: I read the shipping cost on AliExpress, lol. Nevermind. But I found this on Amazon even cheaper than the eBay one.

https://www.amazon.com/Bomely-Mustang-Organizer-Interior-Accessories/dp/B09VDGCZHF

Last edited:

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag

Oh wow, something on Aliexpress that's not a ripoff of someone else's IP, lol. I kind of like that.

Hey look, they have Mach-E die-cast models, complete with Tesla panel gaps and a "Free Random Doll".

c-SUV-Miniature-Metal-Vehicle-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg

theothersawyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT
Country flag
Oh wow, something on Aliexpress that's not a ripoff of someone else's IP, lol. I kind of like that.

Hey look, they have Mach-E die-cast models, complete with Tesla panel gaps and a "Free Random Doll".
And it's a GT with a non-GT front end!

Terik2005

First Name
Terik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Train Engineer
Country flag
And it's a GT with a non-GT front end!
Wth I didn't even write about the fake hot wheels car. And yeah gt without the right bumper lol. I got the mach e 1400 from ebay made by hot wheels for like 7 dollars

Terik2005

First Name
Terik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Train Engineer
Country flag
Here's one for 119. That's the cheapest so far

astree Trunk Storage Tray Compatible 2021 2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Accessories Rear Cargo Organizer Box 3 PCS All Weather Lower Side Mats Set Black https://a.co/8mTFQ8M

babyplex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE, 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
I've tried the Ford Interior Package and have found it decidedly less fitting as compared to the 3D mats I'm using now. For instance, the front driver mat does not cover the left foot rest area fully, leading to sand/debris collecting in between the foot rest, and the edge of the mat.

They look cool with the Mustang and Pony graphics though. That's probably the only reason I will stick with them.

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag

c-SUV-Miniature-Metal-Vehicle-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg
Thats not a random doll! That’s Jim Farley!