Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Anxiously awaiting an aftermarket company to make a rear diffuser. I LOVE the changes to the front fascia on the GT. Glad I reserved that instead of the slower First Edition.

Shihear

First Name
Shihear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350
Country flag
Anxiously awaiting an aftermarket company to make a rear diffuser. I LOVE the changes to the front fascia on the GT. Glad I reserved that instead of the slower First Edition.
This will be the first EV with a decent aftermarket. And probably also Ford Performance Parts. I think we’ll see a good number of builds at next year’s SEMA too.

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
This will be the first EV with a decent aftermarket. And probably also Ford Performance Parts. I think we’ll see a good number of builds at next year’s SEMA too.
Tesla had some fantastic aftermarket support, which makes me hopeful for the Mach E.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag

I like this one with lots of info also has the key in hand so for us that have problems with not being able to use work phones at least it is a proper key and not a keycard key.

Also Darren is a tall lad around 6 ft 9 the cars not that small ;)

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
Hope so too! Tesla let me take a Model 3 for a weekend. Loved the driving experience, but talk about glued to a charger... Anything to increase range will be golden.
Sponsored