Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yup, definitely did not sign this document.

Edit: @hybrid2bev who at Ford should I follow up with? I am going to let the dealer know about this omission, but I expect resistance. This dealer had to be watched carefully - they had tremendous issues "finding" Options and then tried telling me that $299 doc fee limit was only A-plan and didn't apply to X-plan (the latter I proved to them was wrong and they moved it to the correct amount ($100.)

BTW - the dealer model stinks.
My dealer did not know about this $100 deal back in early February when I took delivery of the first Mach-E they sold. They did not deny its existence; just said they were not aware of it and would look into it. After looking in to it, they told me they submitted the form to Ford and that Ford would send me a $100 check. Indeed, less than three weeks later a $100 check from Ford arrived. I suggest you give your dealer a signed copy of the form and ask them to submit it to Ford for you.
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer did not know about this $100 deal back in early February when I took delivery of the first Mach-E they sold. They did not deny its existence; just said they were not aware of it and would look into it. After looking in to it, they told me they submitted the form to Ford and that Ford would send me a $100 check. Indeed, less than three weeks later a $100 check from Ford arrived. I suggest you give your dealer a signed copy of the form and ask them to submit it to Ford for you.
Same here, during delivery they were clueless but I asked them to figure it out and mail me a check. Three weeks later a check for $100 showed up.

Edit - I also signed the form I got from the forum which the dealer took care of after the sale.

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Yup, definitely did not sign this document.

Edit: @hybrid2bev who at Ford should I follow up with? I am going to let the dealer know about this omission, but I expect resistance. This dealer had to be watched carefully - they had tremendous issues "finding" Options and then tried telling me that $299 doc fee limit was only A-plan and didn't apply to X-plan (the latter I proved to them was wrong and they moved it to the correct amount ($100.)

BTW - the dealer model stinks.
My dealer included the $100 in my deal, but forgot to have me sign that form.

They followed up a few days later to ask me to please sign it for them... I was all set either way. At this point it was just so the dealer could be reimbursed by Ford.

Was the $100 left out of your down payment amount? If so, contact your salesperson about it. If that goes nowhere, try contacting Ford Marketing at their 800 number.
Sponsored